IL

psdguy95

Reaction score
thats about what i took, auto, diesel, at the time it was called industrial, and ford fact, took me almost 2 years, witch are you more intrested in doing cars or semis.

I honestly dont know. As long as its diesel I'm playing with I dont care which way I go.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm really slacking. My name has been said like 40 times and I completely forgot about this thread

Mike, you know a date before me, lol.

If anyone wants to set up a time and we could meet in Peoria I'd be glad to find a place.

We've got a hooters with a HUGE parking lot right by the river where we have all our car cruises. I don't think it'd be a problem.

Who wants to figure out something, I'm definitely down for some beer and bsin!

And about owing me the beer mike, that's not too bad. I was more excited to see you and chad get a little buzzed with the rest of us, he looked like he was already there!

Note, everyone remember how much fun Levi was having announcing? That 12pack of Guinness was gone lol

psdguy95

Reaction score
I'd be more then happy to meet up with you guys. Just matters when and if I can afford the drive out there. Lol.

Oh...and I'm still to young to have beer.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
you know, for a guy who forgot about us, you sure are pushy. :poke:

we are waiting on YOU, to determine the dates of your pulls, or a day when you are goin to have a open house type deal, and give us a discount on parts cuz you like us and we showed up and bought stuff, or giving us a discount on parts while we are watching the pulls. :D

......and ate the provided brats and burgers, but bought the beer/mountain dew you also happened to have in the coolers. :D while your giving us a discount on parts while we are watching the pulls. :D

so.. is this ever goin to happen? lol

just by putting everyones towns in, it seems you are in the middle of everything. there are a couple guys that it is a drive for, but im sure, if they drove to someone on the way, they could truck-pool the rest of the way.

if there is someone who i am between them and you, and wants to jump in, ill drive the rest of the way, no problem.

so....mr blue name......has cool parts guy.....when we getting together?

ford_trck

Reaction score
The dates on Expo gardens website are wrong. I think Josh said he isn't having the 1st pull until the fair which is in June or July on a Thursday night.

youngstroker

Reaction score
how late dose it go i don't get out of work till 4 then it would be a 1.5hr drive don't want to drive all the way there for 1 hr of fun.

youngstroker

Reaction score
about dame time, route 66 in joliet is haveing a diesel day. for more details check there web site, they are haveing a contest to find a name for it.

Latest posts

Members online