87jumpy

Reaction score
Pulls in Virginia, IL this weekend as well... ill try and find a link

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

Mike M

Reaction score
Pulls in Virginia, IL this weekend as well... ill try and find a link

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

This event kick starts my bachelor party this Saturday:pint: so I'll be there to watch.

Also, one Friday night a month Coles County Dragway (1/8-mile in Charleston) hosts a diesel truck series. They are very welcoming of diesel trucks from what I hear, and the turnout is usually pretty decent. Jared Jones (driver of the Scheid rail) brings his daily driver over, as do other guys from the Terre Haute shop.

truckpullin_75

Reaction score
This event kick starts my bachelor party this Saturday:pint: so I'll be there to watch.

Also, one Friday night a month Coles County Dragway (1/8-mile in Charleston) hosts a diesel truck series. They are very welcoming of diesel trucks from what I hear, and the turnout is usually pretty decent. Jared Jones (driver of the Scheid rail) brings his daily driver over, as do other guys from the Terre Haute shop.

Thought about takin the truck up to the track in Charleston sometime, just over an hour away from the homestead. I've never been down the strip and have absolutely no idea what it will run......only one way to find out.

Mike M

Reaction score
If anyone's interested, we'll be at Havana's 1/8-mile on June 30th.

Diesel trucks vs. Gas trucks :evil

BS in the pits or get out on the track, or both!

truckpullin_75

Reaction score

The diesel drags are this Friday.
www.colescountydragwayusa.com/schedule/schedule.htm

Anybody planning on going?

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
you got a name on your rig?

if a guy was to happen to make it down there, how would he find everyone, and shoot the chit?

ill try to make it, just be nice to be able to find everyone.

STROKER

Reaction score
Ill be in my black ex cab, it has a rcd windshield sticker.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Milford

Reaction score
Im out in plainfield if anybody plans a gtg let me know. I know tjere is pupls out off of catin farm and 71 coming up. Saturday ill be down in marseilles if anybody is in that area. Beer food music and a memorial at the wall down there.

036.0l

Reaction score
My truck says TE Pulling on the windshield. Ill be pulling my truck in my avatar

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
we just started putting up a pole building today, so its unlikely ill make it.

wanted to go though. : pout :

Latest posts

Members online