Reaction score
I couldn't grt a good pic but here it goes lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 85

W219cls55

Reaction score
I think my house is too dark. I might have to go to the gas station nearby to take better pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 112
Last edited:

W219cls55

Reaction score
Also, before you guys start telling to get rid pf those steps I had already taken them off and ended putting the AMP research steps but I decided to put these back on to see whick ones I really like better. Wife and friends say these but I'm having a hard time.

79jasper

Reaction score
They do actually look better in person. Kid at school has the white ones on his f150.
Can easily see what it says from 30 yards or so.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

CUZICAN

Reaction score
No idea, that's the reason I went with the amber illumination, I figured they'd have a hard time writing me a ticket with the mirror lights being amber also. You'll probably be ok with white illumination. They might give you trouble with the red ones, with having a red light that close to the front of the truck, but in the end, it'll all depend on the cop that pulls you over and what kind of mood he's in.

Streethog

Reaction score
No idea, that's the reason I went with the amber illumination, I figured they'd have a hard time writing me a ticket with the mirror lights being amber also. You'll probably be ok with white illumination. They might give you trouble with the red ones, with having a red light that close to the front of the truck, but in the end, it'll all depend on the cop that pulls you over and what kind of mood he's in.

Yea i get ya, i was thinking tht i should have gotten the amber but na the white really goes with my truck.

under construction

Reaction score
Do you mind telling which wire it is and where you tapped into it at? I need to change mine over and get them off of the switch. Do they come on when you open the doors too?

To my knowledge they are legal to run in ohio, but we can also run underglow style lights on the road without much trouble here. Once again it depends on the mood of the cop.

Streethog

Reaction score
Do you mind telling which wire it is and where you tapped into it at? I need to change mine over and get them off of the switch. Do they come on when you open the doors too?

To my knowledge they are legal to run in ohio, but we can also run underglow style lights on the road without much trouble here. Once again it depends on the mood of the cop.

I would tell u but my main shop hooked them up soni wouldnt be able to tell u. And yea i hope they dnt stop me cuz of them.

Latest posts

Members online