I'm in the ARMY now?

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Of course I'm unique! Thats why you like me. :poke: Anyway just let people know and you know:
In my observation people are different when they are online for some reason. I have been told your very much laid back and not so much of a hot head in person. I'm extending my olive branch to you, you can either except it, or we continue with this childish battle and both get booted off. You need to understand that you're not always right, and opinions do very. Kind of ironic that you would use that video.

I have no issues with you... I dont know you. We asked you for months to drop your battle with a particular vendor, and over and over again you would pick it back up.

FYI... I am right about 95% of the time, you can have the 5%...LOL

:D

Rustin

Reaction score
I have no issues with you... I don't know you. We asked you for months to drop your battle with a particular vendor, and over and over again you would pick it back up.

FYI... I am right about 95% of the time, you can have the 5%...LOL

:D

That's the BS I'm talking about. You never leave well enough alone. that vendor caused the demise of db and you know it! You all are protecting that vendor, because db and the vendor can be liable for a lawsuit with the junk you all let go on. Now, for the last time. Please leave it? Or we both end up gone.

Rustin

Reaction score
Thank you everyone!

Oh No.
Welcome anyway Rustin.
Thaks Arsley

Because if I am going to drive two days, its going to be home to see my wife and kids...:doh:
Not have a E-fight with Rustin...
BTW Rustin...
:welcome:
Now post up a tech question...
Thanks Joe That's the post you should have started with!

you didn't make any mention to seeing me:(
No I didn't? Did we have any conversations? Were you there? hmm.. I must be slipping it was a lot of fun. If you were there, forgive me for not recognizing you.

:welcome:, good seeing you
Like wise! Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Arisley

Reaction score
Of course I'm unique! Thats why you like me. :poke: Anyway just let people know and you know:
In my observation people are different when they are online for some reason. I have been told your very much laid back and not so much of a hot head in person. I'm extending my olive branch to you, you can either except it, or we continue with this childish battle and both get booted off. You need to understand that you're not always right, and opinions do very. Kind of ironic that you would use that video.

Joe, Hot headed, never seen it or heard of it. You must be talking about a different CSIPSD.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Im not the boss man, but I'm sure it'll cause a restriction on sig size in a hurry if a few more guys do it...

As far as flamboyant, I bet Joe will run with that one! LOL

Rustin

Reaction score
Im not the boss man, but I'm sure it'll cause a restriction on sig size in a hurry if a few more guys do it...

As far as flamboyant, I bet Joe will run with that one! LOL

I fixed my sig for you JAP. Only thing joe should run, is his fingers on something of use to this forum. LOL

02BigD

Reaction score
Joe Please leave it alone. It has no relevancy or connection to this Forum.

Soooo....you come into new forum, mention other forum before anyone else, and then ask others to keep that stuff out of here?

Really????

Wow and ummm Welcome.

Rustin

Reaction score
Soooo....you come into new forum, mention other forum before anyone else, and then ask others to keep that stuff out of here?

Really????

Wow and ummm Welcome.

What is this? If thats your welcome thank you. You need to read my introducing post. I'm not the first person to mention other forums, and "really!" this forum came about over some BS on another forum. I never asked anybody to keep stuff out of here, except for Joe. I was letting him know I was done with it. He want's to drag it on? That's his loss. I will continue to stand my ground.

Latest posts

Members online