I'm in the ARMY now?

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Rustin please STFU b4 you give Jarheads a bad name.

Note to public: This person is not a good example of his brethren. He may be playing with a 43 card deck and 1/2 of those are UNO cards.

Rustin

Reaction score
Rustin please STFU b4 you give Jarheads a bad name.

Note to public: This person is not a good example of his brethren. He may be playing with a 43 card deck and 1/2 of those are UNO cards.

You don't even know me in person to make that assumption. Why don't you practice STFU instead of asking me to. :thumbup:

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
You don't even know me in person to make that assumption. Why don't you practice STFU instead of asking me to. :thumbup:

Your right, I dont, but I dont have to to see that you are either mentaly ill or just ***ing stoopid. I'd rather you picked ill, more honor in it.

Rustin

Reaction score
Your right, I dont, but I dont have to to see that you are either mentaly ill or just ***ing stoopid. I'd rather you picked ill, more honor in it.

LOL You see in the art of a good conversationalist trying to convey their thesis, or having a debate. All issues of relevancy and solid critical thinking from the opponent is worthless, when the looser resorts to name calling, vulgar language, and unsubstantiated mental diagnosis of their opponent. LOL

Don't burn your self out in Alaska. Congrats on you getting a job out there. Have fun.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Jeeze, the forums are a changing! Anyway I'm not new, I'm tired of the crap. I'm hoping this and two other forums I'm on does it right. I will digress and say I'm happy to be here. I'm not here because PSN is now sold. I never noticed the change after the sell was finalized? db blows because it has one of the worst mods ever! LOL! I know you reading this Joe! :poke: db has other inherent problems but that has been laid to rest. So don't bring it up Joe! So here to another new forum!:welcome:

Welcome Rustin...

As to your banning, sure the honor of flipping the switch was bestowed to me, but the decision was up to all of us...

As to your mod comment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeglesB0qDk

Soooo....you come into new forum, mention other forum before anyone else, and then ask others to keep that stuff out of here?

Really????

Wow and ummm Welcome.

What is this? If thats your welcome thank you. You need to read my introducing post. I'm not the first person to mention other forums, and "really!" this forum came about over some BS on another forum. I never asked anybody to keep stuff out of here, except for Joe. I was letting him know I was done with it. He want's to drag it on? That's his loss. I will continue to stand my ground.

Rustin... Just because I know you forget things quickly... Your first post...

Then I responded on post 5 (rather lightly)

and you took it and ran...

:thumbup:

Rustin

Reaction score
Ok then.....:confused: I'll be sure to tell Santa you've been a good boy to... ;)

... someday when I go to Alaska.

:doh:Oops! I have you mixed up with another Joe? LOL

Rustin... Just because I know you forget things quickly... Your first post...

Then I responded on post 5 (rather lightly)

and you took it and ran...

:thumbup:

Hmm.. I may have. Ok, you'er right I probably deserve this. I still had fun!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.