Immature Name Changing Thread That Pisses Off Haters

imelmo

Reaction score
That reminds me of something I pulled on some friends a while back. They were intown for a fire control course we were all taking and wnated to go to the French Quarter one night. There are two very distinct ends of Bourbon St. We had started on the "normal" side. We had walked all the way down to the start of the "other" side. When We got there I told them if they had to go to the bathroom they better do it now 'cause we'd have a hard time getting in anywhere else heading back.

They were in and out of The Oz in about 20 seconds. LOL

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I distinctly remember interesting 5 a.m. texts from you . LOL

Didnt you get left down there?

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
That reminds me of something I pulled on some friends a while back. They were intown for a fire control course we were all taking and wnated to go to the French Quarter one night. There are two very distinct ends of Bourbon St. We had started on the "normal" side. We had walked all the way down to the start of the "other" side. When We got there I told them if they had to go to the bathroom they better do it now 'cause we'd have a hard time getting in anywhere else heading back.

They were in and out of The Oz in about 20 seconds. LOL

I have a story very similar to that! LOL I also had 2 pissed off brothers and about 4 other pissed off guys who came along with us. TOTALLY worth it!

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I think the only people that ever want to go to New Orleans are the ones that have never been...

Latest posts

Members online