Immature Name Changing Thread That Pisses Off Haters

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I've been living here my whole life. So it's not my first rodeo. I grew up on the navy base in Belle Chase. I know what New Orleans has to offer.

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
I've been living here my whole life. So it's not my first rodeo. I grew up on the navy base in Belle Chase. I know what New Orleans has to offer.

Fair enough, I just hate when people hate their experience there! Hopefully one day your mind will change. :)

superstroked

Reaction score
We went down to NOLA about a month ago. It wasn't as bad as I remembered it to be but, we were there on a Thursday and Friday though.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Fair enough, I just hate when people hate their experience there! Hopefully one day your mind will change. :)

I've had good times there. I went to the WW2 museum and we ate dinner at a nice place a few blocks down, but I was still nervous the whole time, walking at night. It's a dangerous city, and anyone who doesn't think so is crazy. You let your guard down there and it will be taken advantage of. My wife had a knife pulled on her while leaving Bourbon St. one night. I just don't see the point in leaving the coast to go over there I guess.

Jarrod B

Reaction score
525602_4644089190792_1458406805_n.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.