injector?

TARM

Reaction score
So you had some bent push rods and a loose rocker. You replaced the bent push rods, fixed the rocker issue, and that last thing with the fuel line.

Those push rods are not bending for no reason. Still stock valve springs ? If so I would be swapping those out for some Comp Cams 910 or WOPs before I even moderately push that motor hard again. If its a different reason for the rods being bent then I would address it asap as well.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Its called right foot syndrome .... dont seem strong enough to hold it off the floor board in my hot tune.... beans told me not to be running it hard in my hot tune cuz i need springs so i turned it down and hopefully started using my head....

TARM

Reaction score
Why not just change the springs? Obviously you do not have the self control :tree: LOL and each time you slip you're pulling the valve covers off and pulling things to replace the push rods. For $100 you can have all the springs done and for another $30 properly shimmed back to spec.

TARM

Reaction score
LOL fair enough

I am sure someone on here would lend you a spring compression tool

neverkickn

Reaction score
Digging this up for some info...How bad was the pushrod bent? Did you roll it on glass or was it just evident by looking at it?

Latest posts

Members online