installing my injectors....

golfer

Reaction score
The idle should be pretty smooth actually.

exactly what I was thinking...

all these people saying single shots idle bad...I'm wondering wth they're talking about...

a tad louder (little more clackety)...10% more noise..maybe..but idle should be smooth

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Well it still feels like its running on 7cyl. I'm not saying its choppy because of the tunes or Sticks, its choppy because of the misfire

juniort444e

Reaction score
Mine kind of feels the same way now. Almost like its running on less cylinders or something. And the idle roams up and down. When the AE gets here i recording a good bit of stuff. The cold starts a very very rough now too.

Put some videos up of your truck running Nick. Lets see what she got.

juniort444e

Reaction score
I have a video of my truck starting up with the old tuner. And i will take one tomorrow with the new. Not saying anything bad about either, but you can tell a clear difference. I have faith in the new one coming through for me tho.

I will post them up tomorrow as well.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Well when I shut the truck down tonight I heard the turbo hitting the housing. Guess its time to drop on that van turbo. What will I need to drop it in?

jngreen

Reaction score
Van turbine outlet adapter.

http://bdpshop.com/power-stroke/199...03-power-stroke-van-turbo-adapter-flange.html

flange.jpg

1.0u.jpg

I believe I got mine for 80 bucks a few years back. You can find them used sometimes, but without one your downpipe isn't going to fit. The best thing is, it deletes the ebpv.

Last edited:

jngreen

Reaction score
Search around bean's site. Im pretty sure you need it.

The van turbo is a drop in, but you need an adapter for the differences in downpipes.

Latest posts

Members online