Intake Manifold O-ring??????

TWEETER

Reaction score
Does anyone have the international part number for that o-ring??? Ford wants you to buy a kit with everything in it for the cooler and what not too for 70+ but since I have a delete I don't need *amn everything!!!!

Extended Power

Reaction score
If you don't have any of the EGR stuff, or if you don't need any water running through the intake anymore...buy a $0.50 3/4" frostplug and pop it into the top of the front cover.

I use silicone around it before installing...then smear some around on the outside to make damn sure it won't leak on you.

TWEETER

Reaction score
How much you want for it G Racing???? and how fast you think you can get it to me??? Thanks man

G Racing

Reaction score
If this is the one you need,pay shipping and it's yours. Send me a pm if you want it. Thanks.
2f538699.jpg

Extended Power

Reaction score
Well thats the donut boring for it.
I like the fact that I can pull the intake off now without draining the coolant. And that there is no coolant at all inside the intake anymore.

dzldoctor

Reaction score
You can get the intake gasket kit with that oring from napa or oreilleys for about $35

Extended Power

Reaction score
That hole is the return for the egr cooler. I don't have one, or anything else that goes along with it.
The oil cooler still gets its coolant, and gets returned straight to the reservoir

Last edited:

04cr450

Reaction score
Or you can run a heater hose from the oil cooler to the return side of the heater core line. Cut the return line off heater core, insert a 3/4" brass tee and install the hose onto that.

Extended Power

Reaction score
Or you can run a heater hose from the oil cooler to the return side of the heater core line. Cut the return line off heater core, insert a 3/4" brass tee and install the hose onto that.

Show me a picture...that might help clean up the return line running across the top of the engine.

04cr450

Reaction score
Show me a picture...that might help clean up the return line running across the top of the engine.

Im not around my truck at the moment but will this week coming.. Basically run the hose underneath the turb pedestal and 90 degree it after the downpipe, run it along the firewall and tee right into the heater core return line. Don't need a kit made for it ^ lol get blue silicone heater hose if you want to dress it up, couple hose clamps, and a brass tee... Maybe spent 20 bucks top

Extended Power

Reaction score
My issue is I have my wastegated piping running along where the egr cooler was, and the new up pipes are too tight to run a hose between them and the hpop.

Latest posts

Members online