Joined the club today!

RedRice589

Reaction score
Ditch the bug shield thing. Truck looks great. I don't know why, but I used to HATE that color, lol and now I would love to have a KR that color…I think this truck changed my mind on that color
denuju6e.jpg

Sent from the Bayou

I shall do none of those things I'm taking the flares off the fenders and tinting the windows, airbags and maybe a little offset Romans call it a good day. Nice clean and mean!!!!!!!! Haha thanks though that truck is nice I just need it as uno noxious as possible!!!! It runs so nice!!! Do I need the unlock code for Dpf present on my black max.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I shall do none of those things I'm taking the flares off the fenders and tinting the windows, airbags and maybe a little offset Romans call it a good day. Nice clean and mean!!!!!!!! Haha thanks though that truck is nice I just need it as uno noxious as possible!!!! It runs so nice!!! Do I need the unlock code for Dpf present on my black max.

yep.

RedRice589

Reaction score
So I only got one key with the truck and I accidentally switched on that my key crap yesterday now I'm limited to 80mph and 45% volume wtf???? Lol trucks smarter than I am

Motostroker

Reaction score
So I only got one key with the truck and I accidentally switched on that my key crap yesterday now I'm limited to 80mph and 45% volume wtf???? Lol trucks smarter than I am

You need the other key. The one your missing is the "admin" key

RedRice589

Reaction score
You need the other key. The one your missing is the "admin" key

Noooo!!! Lol I guess another trip to the stealer ship is in my near future... FML getting a ball put in and I'll see how she likes the 4 horse head to head on my way to Lexington in the morning. I think I'll need airbags and a Titan fuel tank this thing is toooooo small.

Motostroker

Reaction score
These truck need airbags when you pull a lawn mower.....I love the way they ride unloaded though. I rather have the best of both worlds though.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Yea it's not too bad though its smooth with 70 psi outback. Already had the left rear pickup debris runnin a spare now :frustrate:pulls it better than my 6.4 was on the way home!!!

Motostroker

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374599403.131901.jpg

I know she's dirty. But I'm making progress.

2.5 inch leveling kit. And 5 inch blocks. I'm debating throwing 1 more inch up front. Threw on my fox resi's. and novas and Toyos I bought off Ben.

Latest posts

Members online