Joined the club today!

RedRice589

Reaction score
I had to get mine tinted the Monday after I bought it. Tint guy didn't have to do the whole thing I have 5% on the front two and brow and stock on the rear lol looks retarded but I wasn't going without and I don't want to redo the fronts when I finish it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i did mine the day after, still havent decided if i want a brow or another fully tinted window. i wera polarized galsses and its always got glare, even with the 3M crystaline clear.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I went 40% across the entire window with no brow on my new truck. I like it a lot better. I had 40% plus a 10" brow at 5% on my 08.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I went 40% across the entire window with no brow on my new truck. I like it a lot better. I had 40% plus a 10" brow at 5% on my 08.

yeah my green and silver truck were both 40% .. just dont like glare.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
5% over all four windows and the rear, and 55% on the windshield. Backing up at night is a bitch, but I wouldn't change a thing...

thats pretty much how GZ is, but the main area of town where i took you, is cop city, and ive already had a multitude of tint and cell phone tickets.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Ok I drive 95% country roads.... A lot at night. And I'm set on purchasing a 40 inch light bar for in the bumper. But would it look gay to tuck 2 30 inch bars in the grill also? Behind the mesh part. They would all fit perfectly. Can't decide if that's too much. I want flowers to blossom going down the road at night. I can't see for chit

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Ok I drive 95% country roads.... A lot at night. And I'm set on purchasing a 40 inch light bar for in the bumper. But would it look gay to tuck 2 30 inch bars in the grill also? Behind the mesh part. They would all fit perfectly. Can't decide if that's too much. I want flowers to blossom going down the road at night. I can't see for chit

u2u8y4yr.jpg

Something like this yere?

Sent from the Bayou

mwdguy

Reaction score
Only problem I see with the two 30" sr behind the grille is how much will they add to that 40" wide open with no impedance on the beam like the ones in the grille. I wish that photo was never posted, got me thinking again

Latest posts

Members online