Just about ready to hit the road

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That blows man! Sorry for your luck. What's the plan used long block?

I have a short block and a crank, might have to build it from there. Know of one ready but cost is a little high. Heads, cam, and valve train is and won't be stock so it all has to be produced too. Pistons will be coated too. So buying a used short block will give me all the cores. LOL

Last edited:

Danbonzo

Reaction score
I have a short block and a crank, might have to build it from there. Know of one ready but cost is a little high. Heads, cam, and valve train is and won't be stock so it all has to be produced too. Pistons will be coated too. So buying a used short block will give me all the cores. LOL

Man this is costing you a small fortune sorry to say. Hope they find some good news when they tear into it. Good luck.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Man this is costing you a small fortune sorry to say. Hope they find some good news when they tear into it. Good luck.

It is everything I had (almost), and I can't go back. When you break it, you build it better. Right? Maybe not this time. LOL I would love some good news tomorrow, this crap tends to jack up a day.

Danbonzo

Reaction score
It is everything I had (almost), and I can't go back. When you break it, you build it better. Right? Maybe not this time. LOL I would love some good news tomorrow, this crap tends to jack up a day.

yeah it does, suks not knowing. Maybe you'll catch a bone with the tear down. Even if you don't you'll have a game plan soon enough to get it back rolling coal. Keep us posted.

Lowdown89

Reaction score

I know my engine build didn't cost anything like you are looking at but when I dropped my truck off for studs/turbo/injectors then get a call saying it looks like your gonna need a rebuild I know that just puts a huge damper on the day! Hope you get it fixed soon and it's better than it was! Good luck man good luck!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I know my engine build didn't cost anything like you are looking at but when I dropped my truck off for studs/turbo/injectors then get a call saying it looks like your gonna need a rebuild I know that just puts a huge damper on the day! Hope you get it fixed soon and it's better than it was! Good luck man good luck!

I was expecting carnage, but what I heard yesterday was way more sever than what I was reasonably expecting. A rebuild is one thing but a complete rebuild and a performance build is gonna kick me in the nuts! Can't change it now. LOL Got an excuse to get a new trailer and BFT got to come by and see cotton for the first time. :clapping:

BFT

Reaction score
I was expecting carnage, but what I heard yesterday was way more sever than what I was reasonably expecting. A rebuild is one thing but a complete rebuild and a performance build is gonna kick me in the nuts! Can't change it now. LOL Got an excuse to get a new trailer and BFT got to come by and see cotton for the first time. :clapping:

yeah, thats a lot of cotton...pretty crazy. looks like there is a lot of fun to be had off roading out there. changed my mind about going back to stock:jammin:

powr2stroke

Reaction score
yeah, thats a lot of cotton. looks like there is a lot of fun to be had off roading out there. :jammin:

Erik .... if you end up with a bunch of mysterious crop circles shaped like tacos , look no further , An alien has paid a visit !!LOL

powr2stroke

Reaction score
maybe the word "alien" was a bad choice , my bad Rob ! :D

heads up Erik , those field cannons loaded !

Last edited:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
what happened? Now I have mexicans that look like ET and they are going to make taco shaped circles in my crops!? LMAO It might look like fun wheeling but it is all flat. Don't think about mud bogging, that clay loam will eat and swallow you and your truck. HCP! FTW! :jammin:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.