Just bought a non running 6.0 project!

Cowboy Troy

Reaction score
Man, you ought to sell me the mirrors and headlights before you get rid of it. Probably get more money parting it out, than selling as a non-running truck. I am sure there's some good parts on it that people need.

$21k to get it back.on the road though....I don't know what all it needs, but I would be finding a different place to take it.

I'm probably just gonna sell the whole truck and let someone else part it out. Cause aint nobody got time fo dat! What do yall think its worth?

Cowboy Troy

Reaction score
After a year and a longgggg series of events........

I drove the truck home today from the dealer! They ended up putting a good used motor in it for me and a brand new tourqe converter. It runs and drives good! I'm having new tires put on it as I'm typing this!

This went from being the cheapest 6.0 to the most expensive one...

Cowboy Troy

Reaction score
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y468/Cowboy_troy90/80255E11-C454-4FA2-B923-20B5CADE5B83-24916-0000145D0E18D4F2_zps91310a6f.jpg[/IMG

Look at that beauty! Just needs a leveling kit now.

Cowboy Troy

Reaction score
Yeah he is! The truck is going back to them on Monday because it is hard to start now (i have to cycle the key twice and crank it 2-3 times for it to start) and was loosing oil pressure on the instrument cluster. When it would flat line the oil pressure I'd pop the throttle and it would come back up.

Any ideas if its the low oil pressure pump going out or what??