Kansas Members Post Up!!!!

sloans4x4

Reaction score
Winfield, Kansas here. brand new to the site. Thanks Chris!!! I've been around diesels for a little while.

I drive a pretty much ALL STOCK 03 6.0!!!

GO POKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Whitewater huh? Surely you've seen my truck then. White crew cab with Race for the warriors down the side and Irate Diesel Performance on the tailgate. You know any of the Hoch's or Glass's?

toocoolpowerstrk

Reaction score
hey you guys the there is a drag on april 28 in great bend and i would enjoy seeing yall there. let me know if ya gunna be there i will look for you if ya decide to come

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Got what I think is a valve train issue right now. Gotta figure that out before I race again.

Been modifying for a little while. Like 5 years I think?

Short Bus

Reaction score
I no both of his brothers and his dad if its the tom that i think it is.

I think his dad used to or might still teacher at beloit votech and one brother I know is a trooper. We gotta be talking about the same guy, it's not like goheen is a real common name lol.

toocoolpowerstrk

Reaction score
I think his dad used to or might still teacher at beloit votech and one brother I know is a trooper. We gotta be talking about the same guy, it's not like goheen is a real common name lol.

haha very true and his other brother use to race dirt track. yes i no who you are talking about. his dad is still in fact a teacher at beloit and he is my instructor as a matter of fact he teaches diesel tecnology. how do you no tom?

Short Bus

Reaction score
haha very true and his other brother use to race dirt track. yes i no who you are talking about. his dad is still in fact a teacher at beloit and he is my instructor as a matter of fact he teaches diesel tecnology. how do you no tom?

He lives down here in Minneapolis and we hang out with the same group of people.

farmboy23

Reaction score
Whitewater huh? Surely you've seen my truck then. White crew cab with Race for the warriors down the side and Irate Diesel Performance on the tailgate. You know any of the Hoch's or Glass's?

I dont know if Iv ever seen it before, but yes i do know a couple of the Glass's

toocoolpowerstrk

Reaction score
pm me you guys i will give ya my name if yall want to be friends on facebook. then we can be official friends cause its on face book haha

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Well them Glasses are my in-laws. The RWD#7 secretary in white water is my mother in law.

My name is Chris Vanderford. Friend me! Lol!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.