Kansas Members Post Up!!!!

toocoolpowerstrk

Reaction score
what kind of git togethers are we refering too? just bs sessions or like show off what ya got kinna stuff?

Last edited:

toocoolpowerstrk

Reaction score
well Fu(k that sounds pretty friggin aweome guys. hey firefighter are you a racer your self? i mean dirt track? i do enjoy me a good nights racing and hell even shooting.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I don't think the local event will be at the drag strip this year. I think this time I'll put on dirt drags. That should be more appealing to some.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
The cool ones get together over tacos....
Or cheese everything at dennys
well Fu(k that sounds pretty friggin aweome guys. hey firefighter are you a racer your self? i mean dirt track? i do enjoy me a good nights racing and hell even shooting.
Nah, I drag raced some, did some dirt bike racing when I was younger but I liked having my bones and blood in my body LOL dirtboy is the dirt track racer of the group. Pretty sure the rest of us drag race mainly...now I'm just the part time wrencher and trailer hauler for vanderchevy's race rig
I don't think the local event will be at the drag strip this year. I think this time I'll put on dirt drags. That should be more appealing to some.

I still like the idea of having a four wheeler trail out at your place to race on...just sayin :D

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Diesel late models ftw!

Between you and Chris, and my wishful thinking for one of these days when I have extra money, there are too many projects goin on to keep track of! Two drag race rig builds, I keep thinking a puller of some sort would be sweet since there's hardly anyone around here doing that, then dirt track....pretty soon we're all going to have diesel go carts we race each other with LOL

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I already have a diesel go-cart. The Mazda. LOLLOLLOLLOL

Definitely too many projects. I just got done with 2 srp-1 installs and still have 3 injector swaps, 4 chips to burn, 3 exhausts, a glow plug job, and an oil cooler repair. I'm probably fixing to have another srp-1 install, an injector swap, another glow plug job, a t4 s366 install, and a lift to put on. That's not counting Byron's 50 cent mod and muffler replacement, his Egr delete, and my Egr delete and headstuds on the excursion. Oh, and 2 coolant flushes and a couple oil changes. Somewhere in there I still need to build my Mazda turbo manifold and replace the glow plugs. Did I mention I also have a full time job? Not sure when I'll have time to build the drag truck, but I'll get to it. Always do. Maybe if Amy would read this she wont be hounding me as much to get the basement finished and finish the other stuff in the house. LOL

Joe your late model isn't near as late model as mine will be! Lol!

toocoolpowerstrk

Reaction score
i never have done any drag racing my self i do more circle track racing i have raced in hays before. i would like to git together with yall one of these days. i am a full time wrencher but on big stuff like tractors, combines and semi's on the occasion. but i am gunna have to say i am jus like the rest of ya jus a major gear head.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score

Definitely too many projects. I just got done with 2 srp-1 installs and still have 3 injector swaps, 4 chips to burn, 3 exhausts, a glow plug job, and an oil cooler repair. I'm probably fixing to have another srp-1 install, an injector swap, another glow plug job, a t4 s366 install, and a lift to put on. That's not counting Byron's 50 cent mod and muffler replacement, his Egr delete, and my Egr delete and headstuds on the excursion. Oh, and 2 coolant flushes and a couple oil changes. Somewhere in there I still need to build my Mazda turbo manifold and replace the glow plugs. Did I mention I also have a full time job? Not sure when I'll have time to build the drag truck, but I'll get to it. Always do. Maybe if Amy would read this she wont be hounding me as much to get the basement finished and finish the other stuff in the house. LOL

You know damn good and well that your wife would say "boo hoo, now get back to work" LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeDaddy

Reaction score

I only got one diesel project, and as slow as I am, it will be an antique b4 I race. It did lose about 120 lbs today though........ :flush:

toad

Reaction score
Todd

Highland which is about as far north and east as you can get. Nebraska is about 8 miles up the road and Missouri is 6 miles east as crow flies and across the river

I don't know how to put up pics lol