Kansas Members Post Up!!!!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Wow....... I for once am speechless. Lol! I will try. Don't want to deprive Joe of a good nights sleep. We are just sleeping. Right Joe? LOL

dirtboy25

Reaction score
It will now be tough for me to go to TS... If things go well I will be starting a new job in In early to mid may... I wouldn't want to ask off my first week of a job that pays nearly double what I make now. If I don't get the job then I still have some vacation left I can take but I would much rather get the job and not go than do not get the job and go. LOL

Ennis fo sho...

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
March 11th 9am till whenever I'm hosting a fish fry, diesel meet, and gun day at the house. I have built 4 ranges. Shotgun, pistol, 150 yard small bore rifle, and a 700 yard rifle range. Good food, cool trucks, and big booms. Come on and have some fun!! PM or text me or jump on Kansas Diesel Club facebook group for more details.

Mach2

Reaction score
thought i would bring a dead thread alive.
Bryce Baldwin City, I drive a 97 obs its awful slow but chris will be helping me out with that as money becomes available!

Attachments

• My truck.jpg
    My truck.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 45
  • my truck 3.jpg
    my truck 3.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 41

aminal_99

Reaction score
Hey guys, reviving the thread.

I'm in Belton, MO, just a few miles east of the state line. However I was born in Overland Park, and in fact work there now too! Amazing how life comes full circle!
I served 12.5 years in the Marine Corps, and have been Rock Chalk Jayhalk my entire life!!!

dirtboy25

Reaction score
Hey guys, reviving the thread.

I'm in Belton, MO, just a few miles east of the state line. However I was born in Overland Park, and in fact work there now too! Amazing how life comes full circle!
I served 12.5 years in the Marine Corps, and have been Rock Chalk Jayhalk my entire life!!!

Welcome to the Army.... There are a few members around the KC area.

Latest posts

Members online