KC tp38r... how about some OBS love!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I've sold several of these obs turbos to customers from stage 1s to small hybrids. Every customer came from stock or d66 and love the way this turbo operates. Expect quicker spool up than a d66, and cooler egts. And from one specific truck, this turbo cleaned up our 238s very well at wot. In my opinion this is a great turbo for a good price and aimed towards those that do not wanna go t4 route.

It is hard to beat the stock turbo/wicked wheel combo for the stage 1 guys.... Almost regret selling anything larger to a majority of them. Do any of the guys you sold to use them in heavy towing environments?

There is certainly a difference between WOT egt drops and useable towing egt drops. All I care about is you can have the converter locked on the freeway and tow up small inclines without seeing 1300* and having to back out of it. Nearly every 66 I have tried in an OBS frame has done that.

If Charlie found the secret answer here, that's awesome! I can't wait to try one.

tyler2k

Reaction score
Iv got stage 1s and I'm also curious about the towing characteristics compared to the stock turbo

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.