Kinda dark

rc4wd

Reaction score
I like the black it gives me no problems so far but i will say maybe change the coloring on the names so everything doesn't run together so much.

rsieck

Reaction score
Don't mind the black, but how bout a lighter gray or something for the background of the text, like where I'm typing now?

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll tinker on the colors more tomorrow. Im going to adjust the silver bars to a duller shade for one thing and some other stuff. Want to get the functions all done first before any color/shade changes.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
I'll tinker on the colors more tomorrow. Im going to adjust the silver bars to a duller shade for one thing and some other stuff. Want to get the functions all done first before any color/shade changes.

you know I just like screwing with ya bro...if it weren't for you....
....my computer would be so screwed up I'd never be able to logon....

...did you hear that everyone?????....it's crowz fault....

:D:D:D

abbottfarms

Reaction score
I would really like to see a little brighter color scheme. Takes a toll on my eyes after about 20 minutes.

CurtisF

Reaction score
I think the contrast between the text and the background colors is what's straining the eyes. It does take some adjustment, but even after a while I have a hard time reading.

Another suggestion regarding color, or it can be done with icons. I can barely tell a difference between a thread that I have read (and has no new posts since I read it) and a thread that I haven't read yet. The text is just too close in color for me to make it out. I've tried it in IE and Safari... it's slightly worse in Safari.

That's all. Just thought I'd throw that out there since the color scheme has been brought up.

389sixpack

Reaction score
Is there a way that I can choose a different background?....the black on black is too dark for my eye's.

another site I'm on has a tab that give me the choice of the back ground color
We like the Emo Goth look....

I agree with Tank. Definitely too dark.

OMFG - LOL

I think your all to old. I don't have an issue with it
I have no problems with it!

You look at it long enough other sites seem to bright.
It grows on you if you give it a chance :D
It does...

Looking just fine...

Latest posts

Members online