Kinda dark

juniort444e

Reaction score
I cant find my weewee, the toilet is white, my weenee is white and its hard to find it in the hydrogen atoms flowing around in there. Can i paint the bottom of the toilet black and my chod red.

Tom S

Reaction score
It is a little hard to read for me as well and I am pretty used to white on black with the work computer.

juniort444e

Reaction score
It would be awesom to completely be able to customize all the colors our self. Some people like green and black others dont mind it the way it the way it is. Old farts need 72 point font with bold letters. Im kinda liking the green letters with gun metal ish background myself.

Smokin6-0

Reaction score
I like the dark color scheme, particularly at night. I think that is actually more restful for my eyes not staring at some bright ass screen.

juniort444e

Reaction score
I like it, but there are people who dont, and its keeping them from reading anything or even joining this site. Im just saying if you make it to were the person can customize what color combo's they want, it would be more user friendly and people like it when they can mess with stuff. I want to do lime green letters personally

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I like it, but there are people who dont, and its keeping them from reading anything or even joining this site. Im just saying if you make it to were the person can customize what color combo's they want, it would be more user friendly and people like it when they can mess with stuff. I want to do lime green letters personally

Its a LOT more difficult than you would think. Trust me.

juniort444e

Reaction score
I could only imagine. Only reason i brought this back up was because of reading from others on the other forums, saying it hurt their eyes so they dont come here. Kind of a negativie effect. But it has never bothered me any.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
I prefer PSNs color scheme, I hardly ever come on here because the look of the site sucks, can't see it very well on my phone.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I could only imagine. Only reason i brought this back up was because of reading from others on the other forums, saying it hurt their eyes so they dont come here. Kind of a negativie effect. But it has never bothered me any.
Its all good. We'll get there.

Id love the gray like comp d...

BFT

Reaction score
do we hand out sh!t tickets and wipe butts tooLOL i kid i kid

oh my eyes...i kid i kid again

LOLLOLLOL

glamis

Reaction score
i dont care about changeing colors and al that
i just want to be able to tell the difference between a thread i have read and one i havent,i can barely tell the way it it now.

Latest posts

Members online