LED Headlights and Fog Lights

RSK

Reaction score
you said you do have these available for the 97 f350's or any year for that matter? I need a set for my 97 7.3 but may be trading it for a 2000 7.3 which will be getting an 11 front end conversion already has a mint 2014 bed on it. so i'll hold off until i know what's happening then i'll be ordering a set.

bartlettjw

Reaction score
Anyone else have any beam patterns you would be willing to share? I have been spoiled with OEM HI/LOW HIDs for a long time and just switched back to halogens. I've had enough close encounters with deer, even with the HIDs so I really want good light back.

I travel a mix of highway and back country so I want something that is not going to blind oncoming traffic, yet I want every advantage that I can possibly squeeze out. I really like the idea of these LED replacements, but not at the cost of minimal high beam throw distance.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Anyone else have any beam patterns you would be willing to share? I have been spoiled with OEM HI/LOW HIDs for a long time and just switched back to halogens. I've had enough close encounters with deer, even with the HIDs so I really want good light back.

I travel a mix of highway and back country so I want something that is not going to blind oncoming traffic, yet I want every advantage that I can possibly squeeze out. I really like the idea of these LED replacements, but not at the cost of minimal high beam throw distance.

Thanks!

How about adding some LED Fog Lights from Rigid or a Light bar in the bumper? I have several options for setups like these.

bartlettjw

Reaction score
How about adding some LED Fog Lights from Rigid or a Light bar in the bumper? I have several options for setups like these.

I have a Rigid SR10" bar on my RZR 900 and love it. I'd really like to see some pattern outputs on a wall from the different Rigid fogs. I'd love to run a bar but with my job and family in LE, they frown on us with "obvious illegal mods" ... but if I can control the beam well enough to not offend others and help me see very well, I'm game.

I just left a 2013 F150 with HIDs... if I could get high and low beams nearly like that, I'd be in heaven.

f3502wd

Reaction score
Picked up the same Cree bulb with fans for $85 shipped from eBay. Nice light

Pstrke96

Reaction score
Am I doing something wrong with these it seems like the oring collar only friction fits in my housing and then the bulb locks into it if I have it right after enough bumps the back heavy bulb might fall out of the housing collar and all.... Any input would be great no instructions were provided. I feel like this should be simple and I am being retarded

Reaction score
Are these bulbs you bought 9007 and how did you install them as mine seem very loose and haven't gotten a response from the cartel since shipment

Sorry for not getting back to you , i was out of the office past day an a half.

The locking ring should lock itself to the bulb. Then when you insert into the headlight housing it should twist about a quarter turn to lock to the housing. These are not pressure fit. They will lock in place. Do not over tighten.

Pstrke96

Reaction score
I ll have to mess with it again I don't see how I twist locks into place I'll be busy till Monday then 500 mile drive before I'll have time to take out battery box again we will see

Pstrke96

Reaction score
The factory bulb has a locking collar over the bulb which no longer fits because of the larger than normal diameter fan on the rear of the bulb I'm very frustrated that they came. With no directions so is my friend who bought the second pair I am saying they are great modify them to work because they are so bright he may want a return if no rapid solution