LED LIGHT BARS, GROUP SALE!!

BlueOx

Reaction score
I really like the one I have on the front of my Excursion. I mounted them behind the grille and welded a piece of angle iron in between the bumper mounts. Cannot remember what exact brand but they look just like what you are selling.
Is the prices that you listed per light or per pair?

0b92fdf4-da1e-4428-97a0-d601a452be96_zpsf52481d6.jpg

That would be per light my friend. These 2x2 lights are pretty awesome!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
They are defiantly bright enough to light up whatever is in front of ya lol Now as far as being legal.....I can't comment on that one! Lol let me know if you wanna get some ordered!

PM me a price on one and a pair, both with wiring. Thanks.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

BlueOx

Reaction score
Just bumping this back up!! Let PSE light up your life ;)

BlueOx

Reaction score
How much for one exactly like this? And do you have to fab brackets to mount just like this?

That would be a 21.5" bar and they are $299.99 plus shipping. They do come with mounts but you may need to fab your own mounts depending on your mounting location and preference.

c.jank

Reaction score
Im still waiting to see the 2x2's mounted on the 6.7!! i will probably be going that way very very soon i am done with the lift paint and bumper so time to do lights!

BlueOx

Reaction score
Im still waiting to see the 2x2's mounted on the 6.7!! i will probably be going that way very very soon i am done with the lift paint and bumper so time to do lights!

I might try to tackle this when I got home from this hitch. My biggest concern is tying them into the factory light switch and not butchering the factory harness

c.jank

Reaction score
I might try to tackle this when I got home from this hitch. My biggest concern is tying them into the factory light switch and not butchering the factory harness

HiDs come with the extra factory harness extension. Get one of those extensions and tap in with those. Boom

BlueOx

Reaction score
Bumping this up since I'm back on dry land!

BlueOx

Reaction score
Demoed a 30in bar for a potential customer the other night. We were both surprised as to just how bright these things are!!! Check it out!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378013926.451933.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1378013936.315872.jpg

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Hey guys, could you give me a price for a pair of 2x2's? Also, what would it take to wire these in a stand alone backup light position? Just power off an upgitter circuit?

ncollins64

Reaction score
Can you pm me a price on a pair of the 2x2s for my 08 please with whatever is needed to replace my factory fogs. Also I'm gonna buy some hids from retro solutions. What brightness are these LEDs compared to retro hids.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Hey guys, could you give me a price for a pair of 2x2's? Also, what would it take to wire these in a stand alone backup light position? Just power off an upgitter circuit?

PM sent

BlueOx

Reaction score
Can you pm me a price on a pair of the 2x2s for my 08 please with whatever is needed to replace my factory fogs. Also I'm gonna buy some hids from retro solutions. What brightness are these LEDs compared to retro hids.

PM sent