Let's see some knowledge please.

Reaction score
Well guys got a couple of questions for y'all. My trucks a 2015 f250 lariat 4x4.

Have y'all had issues with with yalls upper radiator hose collapsing after cooling off??

Also ive noticed my truck sits 2 inches lower on the left side compared to the right. Any reason or fix on this???

Jomax

Reaction score
Mine does it, as does another friends, I see nothing wrong with it. It's done it since forever. Never had it puke or had cooling issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Lol wish the dealer's around here were like that. I'm replacing the cap right today not really upset about it. Only thing Im worried about is the extreme sagging on the left side.

To be honest it came as a surprise to me. But I didn't say anything, just grabbed the truck and left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
To be honest it came as a surprise to me. But I didn't say anything, just grabbed the truck and left.

Honestly, unless the tuning was the fault of the failure, I don't see why they'd void it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
No sir.

Jomax, service guy told me that the dealers have to take pictures of the trucks anytime they are in for any kind of warranty work. So they would see monitor, exhaust, etc.. I could be wrong but I was under the impression my warranty was voided.

Notneb

Reaction score
My question was directed at OP btw, trying to figure out his driver side sag...

Notneb

Reaction score
Front or rear or both? Stock suspension? Have you checked your coils/leafs? A 2" difference between sides has to be a busted coil or leaf I would think...

Reaction score
Front or rear or both? Stock suspension? Have you checked your coils/leafs? A 2" difference between sides has to be a busted coil or leaf I would think...

I'll post pics of the truck and measurements of each corner of the truck. Stock suspension, and it seems it's saging front the front left.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
No sir.

Jomax, service guy told me that the dealers have to take pictures of the trucks anytime they are in for any kind of warranty work. So they would see monitor, exhaust, etc.. I could be wrong but I was under the impression my warranty was voided.

There are very few things that need photos taken for approval. ***s, which are not gonna be a problem, fuel systems, which may happen at which point if you are good with your dealer, they may allow you to return it to stock before pics are taken, def issues, which again will not be an issue, and interior/exterior pieces, which are not affected by tuning. Another thing would be any esp repairs in these categories, or esp repairs over $1500.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.