Lets see the white trucks!!!

Kurtisp

Reaction score
hesapyqy.jpg
etaqe6e2.jpg

weazel

Reaction score
Suppah singles look cool though…just missing something…can't put my finger on it…

Sent from the Bayou

Funny you should mention that, we took it out to eat, on the way back some dude was giving me a dirty look from his chebby, so forgetting I lack a bed, I put the foot down result, lots of tire smoke, and a sad chebby owner

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
New guy here. Figured this would be a good place to start.

7utyba3y.jpg

urubapy8.jpg

Go make a new member thread, you'll get a ton of :welcome: s and maybe find a few local members :thumbsup:

Truck looks great though! Black fuels or bmfs would look killer, and continue the blacked out/no chrome theme you have with the lights and bumpers.

Sent from the Bayou

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Go make a new member thread, you'll get a ton of :welcome: s and maybe find a few local members :thumbsup:

Truck looks great though! Black fuels or bmfs would look killer, and continue the blacked out/no chrome theme you have with the lights and bumpers.

Sent from the Bayou

Hope you don't get scorned for telling him that LOL , this place hated when I would say that ....

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Hope you don't get scorned for telling him that LOL , this place hated when I would say that ....

What? Go to the new member section? I don't see why, I didn't mean it as "YOU MUST GO THERE FIRST!" I just think its helpful to find out who's in your area, never know when you may need something, or may be able to help someone else.

Sent from the Bayou

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
What? Go to the new member section? I don't see why, I didn't mean it as "YOU MUST GO THERE FIRST!" I just think its helpful to find out who's in your area, never know when you may need something, or may be able to help someone else.

Sent from the Bayou

No I'm talking about the storm trooper thing lol

Members online

No members online now.