LETS SEE THOSE EXCURSIONS!!!!

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
My dad would pay 85k tomorrow if they offered it. He has one of the first diesel excursion off the assembly line from 2000. 210k miles. I grew up in the thing. BEST vehicle ever.

I've heard those lame escalades are 100k for a fully loaded one.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I forget what he said he had in building this but your dad needs one of these! uploadfromtaptalk1434751664023.jpg

dsberman94

Reaction score
Anyone know what the new suburbans are selling for? Since that was the main competition for the EX, and that's still around and being sold. And so are the stupid escalades. Ford should bring these back to a point. But there would need to be a more diverse price range than they'd like. Prices would probably have to start somewhere around a base model suburban and go all the way up to a loaded escalade. With close to matching options. Especially with the diesel craze that's been happening and seems to just be growing, they'd sell a ton of them.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I priced a 15i escalade platinum, it was like 119K. I literally coughed and said good day. I ended up with a Yukon Denali, and I would have bought an excursion if they still made them!

Pockets

Reaction score
119 for a Platinum?!...damn it son. We got a 15' XL back in April 14'... I couldn't see spending anymore than we did for the Escalade.

Jomax

Reaction score
I priced a 15i escalade platinum, it was like 119K. I literally coughed and said good day. I ended up with a Yukon Denali, and I would have bought an excursion if they still made them!

Any reason you didn't get a navigator or expedition?

Jason

Reaction score
I paid $56k for my wifes 2015 tahoe in December. Bought it with 3 miles on it. We looked at expeditions, and an equally loaded expedition was around 50k, and smaller. Plus the amenities offered in the tahoe blew my mind. The LTZ version of her car, had 2 more front cup holders, cooled seats, chrome mirror caps, and a billet grille. I preferred the painted caps. Her car is an odd duck...an LT with almost all of the ltz options...and $15k cheaper. The suburbans were up close to 68-70k, and wouldn't fit in our garage. The tahoe will fit 8 full sized adults.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
They really are more comfortable than a navigator?

Yes. I looked at both. The sears are much more comfortable. I very commonly have 2-3 people with me during the day, and my Denali is a lot more comfortable front and rear. Plus the additional leg room compared to the new navigator I looked at was nice

TyCorr

Reaction score
Got a new ride last summer. Looked at a tahoe (wifes grandpa worked for ford for a while) so she was kind of against the gm but did like it. I also took an expedition el limited. Black on black. It was beyond loaded. Same gripe as she had with an excursion, it is just too big. That expedition supposedly fit 7 adults. We wound up with an explorer. It still holds 7 or 8 people and she likes the fact it gets 25 mpg. The expedition was good for 12. So theres that. And the 22k $ difference in price.

TyCorr

Reaction score
The exploder? If so, this our 2nd new body style one. We had a 13 in KB that her stepmom bought off us. It was superloaded but the interior was ugly. Light gray...barf

Jason

Reaction score
Nah, the tahoe headlights jomax was talking about.

We looked at the escape and explorer too, no thanks. I like the classic styling that the expedition has carried (well, classic as in same for last few years), way better than the originals, without turning into some front wheel drive half sized pos.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I dont really like them either lol. I threw a small fit this time too. Its nice, but i just dont care for small vehicles like that.

Pockets

Reaction score
GM suvs are just miles ahead of others in its class imo... we traded in a 07 XL for the 15' we didn't even look around when the concept was released. This was it when we bought it.
ece465c011ecea930475e14f5c15b7fe.jpg

And how it sits now... I gotta little carried away. Haha...
cf9f1b647b0295bf7b96c14aa718b95d.jpg

Jason

Reaction score
My only regret was not getting the 22's. I really liked my last denali, it was a great truck. But it is amazing the difference 2 body styles makes.

Off topic...I REALLY want a race red '15 rclb 2wd f250 xlt. I built one online, fog lights, soft bed cover, etc..about as loaded as a regular cab could get...WITH the v10. Sucker was like mid $30k's. That's really not that bad, but a lot for a gasser

Members online

No members online now.