Lets talk tripple turbos!

Kind

Reaction score
That ain't gonna happen lol...

lol it was wishful thinking!

Hindsight has me kicking myself for buying another brand. That's what I get for listening to others rather then my gut. Pretty much the premise of the first go around.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
lol it was wishful thinking!

Hindsight has me kicking myself for buying another brand. That's what I get for listening to others rather then my gut. Pretty much the premise of the first go around.

I really should have been guilty of this also...Back when I wanted to put something on my Dodge and kept bringing up all kinds of stuff for it...Zane just kept saying stay patient over and over. One day I go down to WOP and I see these chargers sitting on his tool box and ask him what is that for?

He says we are putting triples on your truck....My chin hit the floor.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I agree. That truck as a whole in my personal opinion is the best all around package in our sport!

A pair of hx80 into a hx82 that some pullers run is pretty nasty too!!

Ya I don't really follow the sled puller stuff but whatever is going on there its wicked.

Kind

Reaction score
I don't follow them much either but it's hard to ignore those lol

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
There's a set of gtx4508 north of the border that is making some pretty big power. Haven't seen the latest on compD about it though but I believe last I read it was north of 1600 at the wheels. On a CR Cummins.

Garrett

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Kind

Reaction score
There's a set of gtx4508 north of the border that is making some pretty big power. Haven't seen the latest on compD about it though but I believe last I read it was north of 1600 at the wheels. On a CR Cummins.

Garrett

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Where north of the border? You talking about JSP? I thought he was in Minnesota.

Kind

Reaction score
Either way, his truck is a beast!!

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

Poglife

Reaction score
Didn't john walker I believe is his name run industrial tow powers with a 88mm out in front and did 1000 to the wheels

Gearhead

Reaction score
2 s467 atmos on each bank getting exhaust first with tight exhaust housings feeding a 366 with a divided 1.0 or so housing would be pretty sweet. I think plumbing wouldn't be so bad as the outlets of each atmosphere could follow the tops of the manifolds back to the rear and link up with the high pressure turbo. of course you would need 2 gates to gate around the high pressure charger, but I would think this would be easy to package. You would have 130lbs/min of airflow on tap and have one hell of a midrange and excellent street manners.

Last edited:

Poglife

Reaction score
Atmo was a 91. Generous dyno tho I believe.

Thanks for clearing that up. I have industrials on the truck when I bought in and was thinking of taking this route. Do you know his fuel set up?

Nos_GTSR

Reaction score
Ive had triple compounds since Aug 2011 and it wasnt until probably last fall I got to where everything just works. Spool is instant I have no doubt I could go to Denver (seems like thats where the altitude proving grounds are) since I live pretty close to the same altitude and have it preform awesome. Its seen a few different dynos and been 1000+ not just generous ones. It ran out of fuel with the single II pump around the 1K mark. Now it has duel pumps and some big injectors, its making more power then ever. My biggest problem is keeping a trans in it. The one thats in it now is awesome but still fear it will bite the dust whenever it feels like it. Its had the same motor in it for the life of the trips (30K miles) and its just a stock motor with studs. Im guessing something is working correctly for this to happen. Like someone said drive pressure is an issue that baby turbo is getting so over spun its not even funny, it doesnt like 100+ psi. But it is an absolute blast to drive.

459494_10150747031452317_1893639414_o.jpg

Latest posts

Members online