stangbang

Reaction score
Zone 6" with Icon shocks

Attachments

• photo (6).JPG
    photo (6).JPG
    1 MB · Views: 352
Reaction score
I really don't understand yalls hatred towards kids that have nice stuff given to them by their parents. I drove an old 94 diesel blazer most of my high school years before i got my truck, but it didnt bother me one bit when i saw kids driving brand new trucks or cars (wether they took care of them or not). I could honestly care less how people spend THEIR money but to each their own i guess..

Thanks, That's fuel maverick, 20/9 in the -1 offset. 35/12.5 toyo mt's.

Not leveled or lifted at all.

It sits 1" higher in the front from the factory so any leveling kit would require lifting the rear equally at least. They clear with only a little trimming on the inner fender liner. I usually run 15#'s of air in my rear air bags so it sets level. Other wise it's dragging its but.

Side view

ejejysy8.jpg

Btw I did the 2wd valance and the amp steps are coming soon. Then I think it will look ok. I'm old so I don't want to lift it lol.

Got any pictures down the side of the truck? How are you not ripping those front mud flaps off? I had 35-12.50/20 on with a 1-1/2 leveling kit and I couldn't turn without rubbing the mud flaps on the front. I took them off figured I would get them caught and rip the whole fender off the truck.

Last edited:

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I know I probably shouldn't ask this question but I'm going to anyway...

is fuel mileage bad for the guys with a 2.5" kit and 35's/20's? I would imagine if you ran an A/T the mileage drop wouldn't be too bad for a stock truck just a little higher. Just curious as I am about to do a leveling kit with 35's and 20's on my stock 350. Thanks for the input, some awesome trucks in this thread.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I know I probably shouldn't ask this question but I'm going to anyway...

is fuel mileage bad for the guys with a 2.5" kit and 35's/20's? I would imagine if you ran an A/T the mileage drop wouldn't be too bad for a stock truck just a little higher. Just curious as I am about to do a leveling kit with 35's and 20's on my stock 350. Thanks for the input, some awesome trucks in this thread.

Depends on how you drive and how much... I lost 2-3 mpg... But no difference towing....

Six7

Reaction score
New to this forum but thought id throw a few pics up
pajahade.jpg
py3yny5y.jpg
ete8a9y4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
should have mine back tomorrow, ill get it all cleaned up and post some pics. its pretty ugly and no where near as good looking as whats already been posted but ill throw it into the mix anyway

Six7

Reaction score
It's a 6" with 22x12 with 37s. Had 20 BMFs with 37s but wanted a better stance so went up to a 22x12.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That is a nice color, don't think I have seen it before. Great looking truck

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

meuth0001

Reaction score
ta4ezete.jpg

Here is mine 6" bds 4 link with 35" toyo at2 and 22x12 fuel nutz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online