Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1407769972591.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1407769972591.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 220

V-Ref

Reaction score
2000 miles. Working like a charm!
Man you get some seat time on your rig....

Be cool if they could run it as a widget on your phone instead of a full blown app....we're never happy :)

Great innovation! I'll have to have this now :)

Last edited by a moderator:

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
I like this a lot. If my old 7.3 ever runs again hasn't run since bill tuned it over a year ago. I want one of these for my turd.

Power Hungry

Reaction score
I don't get it. How does this work with a TS chip? Is there an adapter or some wire cutting involved? I have a Tony Wildman chip that is from way back.

The device has 3 different connectors... One for the Hydra, one for the F5/F6, and one for the TS and F8 chip.

The TS chip will require the use of a special harness since the original switch obviously won't work. It will also need a small power cable (provided with the TS cable) to power the unit since it can't pull power from the chip like it can on the Hydra, F5, and F6 chips. The F8 will also need the power cable, but can use the original F8 cable supplied with the chip. The power cable just taps in the fuse box on a keyed circuit. Very simple installation.

As for the Widget idea someone mentioned, I'll have to see if there's a simple way to implement that. I've not looked at the difficulty level in designing a widget versus an app. It is definitely an interesting approach, though!

If anyone has any other questions, let me know.

Take care.

dsberman94

Reaction score
The device has 3 different connectors... One for the Hydra, one for the F5/F6, and one for the TS and F8 chip.

The TS chip will require the use of a special harness since the original switch obviously won't work. It will also need a small power cable (provided with the TS cable) to power the unit since it can't pull power from the chip like it can on the Hydra, F5, and F6 chips. The F8 will also need the power cable, but can use the original F8 cable supplied with the chip. The power cable just taps in the fuse box on a keyed circuit. Very simple installation.

As for the Widget idea someone mentioned, I'll have to see if there's a simple way to implement that. I've not looked at the difficulty level in designing a widget versus an app. It is definitely an interesting approach, though!

If anyone has any other questions, let me know.

Take care.

iPhone and android, or just android.

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
Ouch! Has run since I tuned it? What are you trying to say??? :poke: LOL

Haha. Just me being lazy. I started making changes and then kinda lost interest. I Started getting the itch the other day to pull it out and get it going so maybe you will have to tune her again soon.:thumbsup:

Power Hungry

Reaction score
iPhone and android, or just android.

Currently Android only. Doing anything for iOS is like getting Obama to make one smart, positive decision. It's darn near impossible. We have some of the basic hardware functionality, but just haven't finished the App for it yet. Given the time it takes Apple to validate an App, it may be close to the end of the year before anything comes of an iOS version. I know it's disappointing as there are a large number of iPhone users, but it's coming. Just going to take some time.

Take care.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Yea, I had a galaxy, but it sucked and totally ruined them for me. Also I had iPods before the android so I had to carry two devices to listen to my music and make phone calls. iPhone takes care of both in my case.

If this app comes out and I can get the chip controller, I'll get an android tablet for the truck and run a few things through it for the truck. The switcher and probably torque also.

cbf9703

Reaction score
Also I had iPods before the android so I had to carry two devices to listen to my music and make phone calls. iPhone takes care of both in my case.

I won't get an iPod so I don't start down that slippery slope, I like my droid. Got a couple apps for music and my Amazon MP3 player on my phone. Amazon player added free digital songs for old CDs I had bought through Amazon which surprised me when I saw them. Can't argue with free music and those songs are classics these days!

Be cool if they could run it as a widget on your phone instead of a full blown app....we're never happy :)

Great innovation! I'll have to have this now :)

I agree, widget ftw.

Power Hungry

Reaction score
Looking into the Widget concept. In the meantime, Cyclops is available in the Goggle Play Store, although it's not really interesting until the hardware is ready to go. Just search "Cyclops". The hardware is in production as we speak and we're about 4 weeks out at the moment. We'll be adding the hardware on the website after Labor Day and taking pre-orders, if anyone should be interested.

Have a great weekend, all. :D

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea, I had a galaxy, but it sucked and totally ruined them for me. Also I had iPods before the android so I had to carry two devices to listen to my music and make phone calls. iPhone takes care of both in my case.

If this app comes out and I can get the chip controller, I'll get an android tablet for the truck and run a few things through it for the truck. The switcher and probably torque also.

:doh:

Yea cuz none of us had ipods ten years ago....

galaxy. End of story.

I hate having music on my phone.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I only buy music, I don't pirate it or anything, and I already had about 500 songs, so I couldn't find a way to transfer all the songs over quickly. The only way I found took a long time and could only do 1 song at a time. There was only 1 aspect about that phone that I liked and it was the widgets. Battery life sucked, always randomly turned off and turned back on. Usually when I was using it for something. Always froze too. Miserable phone that thing was. If my 5s is still working good in another year and a half I'll maybe try a galaxy again, but idk. I know a lot of people that end up going to android and going back a week later just because they have so many issues with them.

Arisley

Reaction score
I only buy music, I don't pirate it or anything, and I already had about 500 songs, so I couldn't find a way to transfer all the songs over quickly. The only way I found took a long time and could only do 1 song at a time. There was only 1 aspect about that phone that I liked and it was the widgets. Battery life sucked, always randomly turned off and turned back on. Usually when I was using it for something. Always froze too. Miserable phone that thing was. If my 5s is still working good in another year and a half I'll maybe try a galaxy again, but idk. I know a lot of people that end up going to android and going back a week later just because they have so many issues with them.

Stop lying, you don't even know a lot of people. Not that will give you the time of day anyway, much less how their Android is compared to their IPhone.
Once again, just STFU.

79jasper

Reaction score
Galaxy s5, ftw!
I put a bunch of crap from iTunes on my phone. Not a problem, and went quick.
I hate anything apple with a passion. Imo, it's like a girl that thinks she needs coach purses.

Anyways, this thing is pretty cool. Widget shouldn't be too bad.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online