Looked at a 2012

Denver

Reaction score
Driving past the Ford dealer today and they had a Supercab that caught my eye. Went back later to check it out and I was really suprised how nice the 2012's are. A few things I liked was the interior was still simple and basic but nice. I also like that the manual transfercase is still available and you can still order a XLT without the fancy options like reverse sensors, sliding rear glass, fog lights, ect. A couple things I didn't like was that the seat belt isn't built into the front seats on the supercab and are on the suicide door, the tan interior still has grey pieces in it, and that the 6.7 doesn't have a 100K mile warranty. I built and priced one tonight and I'm tempted to order one.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Driving past the Ford dealer today and they had a Supercab that caught my eye. Went back later to check it out and I was really suprised how nice the 2012's are. A few things I liked was the interior was still simple and basic but nice. I also like that the manual transfercase is still available and you can still order a XLT without the fancy options like reverse sensors, sliding rear glass, fog lights, ect. A couple things I didn't like was that the seat belt isn't built into the front seats on the supercab and are on the suicide door, the tan interior still has grey pieces in it, and that the 6.7 doesn't have a 100K mile warranty. I built and priced one tonight and I'm tempted to order one.

The seat belt thing really is something you get used to. That's how my 08 is. The first time someone gets out of the back seat and you have your seat belt on will be the last time. Also, my interior has tan, grey, and black seats all going on at the same time which I definitely regret not finding the solid black and grey.

Mpoage

Reaction score
They do have a 100k mile warranty. On the sticker were you read that was just basic equipment with a gas motor.

03f3507.3

Reaction score

the 2012 does not have a 100k mile all around warranty but does have 3yr/36,000 bumper to bumper, 5yr/60,000 powertrain, 5yr/60,000 safety restraint, Corrosion(perferation only) 5yr/unlimited, *6.7 Diesel Motor 5yr/100,000*, Roadside Assistance for 5yr/60,000

Denver

Reaction score
They do have a 100k mile warranty. On the sticker were you read that was just basic equipment with a gas motor.

the 2012 does not have a 100k mile all around warranty but does have 3yr/36,000 bumper to bumper, 5yr/60,000 powertrain, 5yr/60,000 safety restraint, Corrosion(perferation only) 5yr/unlimited, *6.7 Diesel Motor 5yr/100,000*, Roadside Assistance for 5yr/60,000

Where does it say 5/100K? I was looking all over the window sticker and the website and couldn't find anything.

Last edited:

Mpoage

Reaction score
Were does it say 5/100K? I was looking all over the window sticker and the website and couldn't find anything.

It doesent say on there. Go ask a salesman or service advisor or anybody and they will tell you that it is 5 year/100k mile warranty. Because it is...