Looking for customer input

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Would it be possible to have a adjustable parameter for max boost, or a defuel setpoint?

There's not really a "boost based" defueling logic in the PCM. Once the VGT is wide open, the only real thing controlling peak boost is fueling.

We are, however, looking at adding actual table control over the VGT and injection timing tables, on-screen. As an additional "god-mode" type option, 3rd-level license for advanced users. There are several ways for us to go about this, and we are exploring options.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
We are, however, looking at adding actual table control over the VGT and injection timing tables, on-screen. As an additional "god-mode" type option, 3rd-level license for advanced users. There are several ways for us to go about this, and we are exploring options.

Interesting.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Any idea on what the 3rd level licence would cost around?

Haven't gotten that far yet.

The trick is, is that we have wayyy more computing power with nDash/DashDAQ than we have screen space. If we were to remove the 64 parameter limit currently in the software, there is capacity to do everything on-screen that you could do with custom tuning software such as MCC or Advantage.

If we get crazy adding stuff, it becomes cumbersome to edit on a screen smaller than a laptop. So there's a certain balance we have to keep to maintain a solid degree of user-friendliness.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
and somebody said they were gonna call me back yesterday ...

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Haven't gotten that far yet.

The trick is, is that we have wayyy more computing power with nDash/DashDAQ than we have screen space. If we were to remove the 64 parameter limit currently in the software, there is capacity to do everything on-screen that you could do with custom tuning software such as MCC or Advantage.

If we get crazy adding stuff, it becomes cumbersome to edit on a screen smaller than a laptop. So there's a certain balance we have to keep to maintain a solid degree of user-friendliness.

Gotcha, Thanks Matt.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
On the SOTF, where will it be plugging into? I see in the 6.7 thread you said its going be plugging into a unused sensor, will it be the same for these?

Amstaff

Reaction score
Does anyone think that this might become a better option over H&S, if they do custom tuning? I need custom tuning because I have a single turbo or if canned tunes had some options to choose from for us single guys. I like H&S but with the lack of support it kind of bothers me. I really like that Spar tan is still out there coming up with new things.

Latest posts

Members online