Looking for more HP KEM, SPE, Spartan??

Dan

Reaction score
Are you guys still happy with the SPE tunes? How do the SPE tunes compare to the H&S tunes as for as power is concerned?

I just finished all my stuff up over the weekend, loaded the regular H&S tunes(deleted), and I'm not really impressed. Looking for more power.

That cp4 is only worth so much hp.. Around 5-550 hp generally.. H&S canned tuning seems to be on the more conservative side if this..

And then we have the topic of the turbo charger.. It's only worth so much too!!

With those limitations, SPE has done real well with their tuning, side by side identical trucks, spe pulled harder & faster but also loads up on fuel down low more than the hs does.. It's definatly not worth 100 hp but their tuning feels faster

Haven't had it on my personal truck, buddy has their tuning on his loves it!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Are you guys still happy with the SPE tunes? How do the SPE tunes compare to the H&S tunes as for as power is concerned?

I just finished all my stuff up over the weekend, loaded the regular H&S tunes(deleted), and I'm not really impressed. Looking for more power.

My truck loved the SPE tunes. I ran H&S and Spartan before I tried SPE and the SPE tunes were definitely the most powerful.. Dan is correct though, if you want a much faster truck you will have to take all of your mods to the next level.

BK39

Reaction score
H&S canned tuning seems to be on the more conservative side

That is the feeling I am getting. I'm just curious how much is left in the bag? Like has anyone dyno tested the H&S Performance tune, then the SPE tune? Are we talking 25hp or 75 hp difference?

EDIT: I see on SPE website it says "around a 50hp gain over box tuning". So...........guess that answered my question.

My truck loved the SPE tunes. I ran H&S and Spartan before I tried SPE and the SPE tunes were definitely the most powerful.. Dan is correct though, if you want a much faster truck you will have to take all of your mods to the next level.

I'm with yu, I'm not looking for a ton of power. But I was slightly disappointed with it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The cp4 is good for about 520-550 rwhp, the turbo is out of air around the same numbers...

Ps some cp4's are weaker than others, I have had trucks not hold rail pressure with the box h&s fuel duration... so there can be a big difference between trucks

Latest posts

Members online