Looking for pictures

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Now that we have officially side tracked lol. Anyone else here have a 2017 with aftermarket rims? Preferably blue or red trucks. But all are welcome!

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Now that we have officially side tracked lol. Anyone else here have a 2017 with aftermarket rims? Preferably blue or red trucks. But all are welcome!

20170803_202256.jpg

Black AOD

Reaction score
When you buy a brand new expensive truck, you buy quality wheels. Or quality anything for that matter.

Exactly. Someone actually get's that concept other than a few of us lol....

Blows my mind when I see a brand new Platinum Ford or a Denali GM/Chevy High Country or a Big Horn Laramie Dodge...all $70k + trucks and they have a rough country lift on it or some cheap ass ebay part of some form or knock off sh*t wheels....really makes me smh

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Those are two pretty arrogant statements. I understand putting quality parts and an expensive vehicle... But when you live in an area like me with salt on the roads in the winter and you use your truck for work, it doesn't make much sense to spend that much just for them to get ruined. Besides I don't mine the look of the Fuel or other rims in that price range.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Those are two pretty arrogant statements. I understand putting quality parts and an expensive vehicle... But when you live in an area like me with salt on the roads in the winter and you use your truck for work, it doesn't make much sense to spend that much just for them to get ruined. Besides I don't mine the look of the Fuel or other rims in that price range.

I got them just because you don't see them often or really ever around here, I don't like looking like everyone else. If I daily drove my truck especially for work no way I would get them or even buy a 17.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
I got them just because you don't see them often or really ever around here, I don't like looking like everyone else. If I daily drove my truck especially for work no way I would get them or even buy a 17.[/QUOT

Now see that's great to get them to be different. I think they look awesome! But I'm not spending 4K on rims just for them to get ruined. And those 2 saying if your not going to get rims that cost that much then don't get any at all is just dumb.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I got them just because you don't see them often or really ever around here, I don't like looking like everyone else. If I daily drove my truck especially for work no way I would get them or even buy a 17.[/QUOT

Now see that's great to get them to be different. I think they look awesome! But I'm not spending 4K on rims just for them to get ruined. And those 2 saying if your not going to get rims that cost that much then don't get any at all is just dumb.

Black AOD drives BMW's dude is competently disconnected from the workin guy for sure.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I put Readylift and Fuel parts on my truck, but I daily it and wasn't going to chance ruining American Forces or Fuel Forged wheels. Winters are pretty brutal around here with salt and that other crap on the roads. I'm not knocking by any means guys who do run the top end wheels and lifts, it just wasn't something I was going to do.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
I put Readylift and Fuel parts on my truck, but I daily it and wasn't going to chance ruining American Forces or Fuel Forged wheels. Winters are pretty brutal around here with salt and that other crap on the roads. I'm not knocking by any means guys who do run the top end wheels and lifts, it just wasn't something I was going to do.

Exactly

BK39

Reaction score
And those 2 saying if your not going to get rims that cost that much then don't get any at all is just dumb.

lol, don't twist what I said. I prefer to go out, buy a nice/quality set of wheels and tires, the tire shop balances them once, they are great, no issues. Verse going out and buying a cheap set of wheels and tires, 3 different tire companies try to balance them, and at the end of the day, you settle with the steering wheel vibrating at highway speeds because you didn't want to pay the extra change for a quality product.

It was a quality over quantity comment. Had nothing to do with money.

anth

Reaction score
Let's see somemore of those pictures fellas so us poor people "me" can do some drooling.

Black AOD

Reaction score

Hold your horses there fellow.

Most people in the TRUE hard labor working field don't spend $70-80k on a truck to daily and beat up, and like CC said, I'd never buy that high end of a truck or that new of a truck just to ruin it. I agree wholeheartedly.

And I never ever said anything about Fuel Wheels for the record...I have a set of fuel 20x10's and their fine with me. I just don't have them mounted right now.

And for the record also...I never said if you can't buy "this brand" you shouldn't buy it at all...you twisted that up hard man.

As for cheap suspension comments...work truck , play truck whatever truck...in my opinion you get what you pay for. Work truck or not, I'd still rather it ride decent and soak up the bumps and not break my back....

Someone mentioned Readylift, (I think Tom) I consider that a quality brand for the price most definitely too...Now Rough country kits come to mind when I think of poor ride quality lifts and most of my experience in life with them back's that statement up. If other people have had different luck, my hats of to them, glad it worked out!

Black AOD

Reaction score
Black AOD drives BMW's dude is competently disconnected from the workin guy for sure.

Dik. the X3M is my wife's car and she's in Pharmacy.....

I'm a former Army Infantry Grunt and Welder/Iron Worker, now in the higher up management portion of Steel Construction...disconnected from Workin Guy my ass.

P.S Love you JD :p

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
lol, don't twist what I said. I prefer to go out, buy a nice/quality set of wheels and tires, the tire shop balances them once, they are great, no issues. Verse going out and buying a cheap set of wheels and tires, 3 different tire companies try to balance them, and at the end of the day, you settle with the steering wheel vibrating at highway speeds because you didn't want to pay the extra change for a quality product.

It was a quality over quantity comment. Had nothing to do with money.

Ya this guy won't even chip his truck.

Latest posts

Members online