LOW OIL PRESSURE!!!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Tadd. We discussed this in length before we even heard about Craig's. Now I'm glad it was decided to push forward. We split the run between our two shops, so as soon as they are available, we will update.

Between you and Tadd, it will be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wayne

Reaction score
They were stinkin' expensive for the 6.0, but made from H-13 tool steel iirc. I've never heard of any of those breaking on trucks that killed several stock ones. If they turn out anything like the ones made for the 6.0, they'll be hard to tell from stock aside from the fact that they don't break. Man, I love seeing more quality parts become available, even if it's a limited run.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
They were stinkin' expensive for the 6.0, but made from H-13 tool steel iirc. I've never heard of any of those breaking on trucks that killed several stock ones. If they turn out anything like the ones made for the 6.0, they'll be hard to tell from stock aside from the fact that they don't break. Man, I love seeing more quality parts become available, even if it's a limited run.

I think pretty much every single high hp 6.7 customer that I know of has contacted me on these things recently. Tadd hit the nail on the head with the 6.0 ones. Ive sold 15+ and never had one come back.

O&G

Reaction score
Where did you tap in to read oil pressure? I hate that the mini max can't read it. I've always had an oil pressure gauge on everything I drive.

I have this little guy... Worth its weight in gold! I literally kissed it after everything went back together and fired up.

00BB9B02-D445-4677-82D6-D63DC0BE09BD_zpsbr08sjff.jpg

Latest posts

Members online