lowerd/leveled 6.4l truck pics

nickg3130

Reaction score
Finally had my old 6" lift taken off, and Icon leveling kit qnd pmf tracion blocks put on.
Rides so much better it's unbelievable. Also is way easier to steer at slow speed.

kCi0+UCz_original.jpg

XQ_1_YGm_original.jpg

Ps: sorry for the huge pics. They were uploaded from my phone.

Also, I'm considering taking off the silver pinstripes, but am not quite sure. What are your opinions?

I just saw ur dyno on YouTube. Sweet truck man.

idkillinit

Reaction score
Went throught the whole thread. I'm looking to maybe do gas springs with no rear block and 24x12 rockstars -44 offset 4.5 spacing and 305/35/24 tires. Has anyone done it. Any input??

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I think you're going to hate it, and no offense but I think that 24's and lo pro street tires on a full size truck, well I don't know how to say it without it sounding offensive. And thats coming from a guy with 24's (not for much longer though)

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Guys I have a 8.5" lift on my truck I'm thinking of going the other way, with factory rears without overloads or blocks, and 5.4 coils.... What benefits would this gain... What size tires are you guys running with 22s and you think it would be a fair trade for my lift.. with the procomp arms and pmf ladder bars, coils, rear spring pack... And just trade for a set of 5.4 coils, stock arms, stock rear leafs and a set of pmf bars? Thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.