MADPOWERSTROKE

strokin6L

Reaction score
I got me a LLY turbo, can't wait for the day that I ship it off so it comes back MAD.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk 2

You send him your 6L turbo....that's the one that gets modded and you get back. Because the 6L turbo gets modded with the duramax stuff...not the other way around.

Fox hunt

Reaction score
You send him your 6L turbo....that's the one that gets modded and you get back. Because the 6L turbo gets modded with the duramax stuff...not the other way around.

I know that, I just didn't say it. If you supply the duramax turbo your price is less. I've pm'd adrian about it.

Last edited:

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
I know that, I just didn't say it. If you supply the duramax turbo your price is less. I've pm'd adrian about it.

Well,it can sometimes be cheaper and than not sometimes.Really depends on the the price you get the LLY or LBZ.Thanks

strokin6L

Reaction score
is there a way a guy can get just the compressor side and wheel of the d-max turbo instead of the whole thing. Just wondering if there's a place where you can buy just the parts instead of the whole thing to keep the cost down.

Fox hunt

Reaction score
Well,it can sometimes be cheaper and than not sometimes.Really depends on the the price you get the LLY or LBZ.Thanks

Yes that is true. The I'veI got didn't have the vgt solenoid so they sold it pretty cheap. Lucky for me I don't need that.

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Video of Mad stage 1::

I thought I would post this video of one of the turbo Mad stage 1 running in a truck that I just finished.I can't get EGT numbers for you right now,I didn't have it hooked up.Just taking truck for a test drive.Let me tell you alittle about the truck 2003 F350 crewcab 4X4 dually,fully loaded.133000 miles onit I studded,egr delete,blue spring and banjo fittings,new oil cooler,amsoil extra filter,coolant filter.SCT tuner with Vivians Looney wild,stock injectors and the Mad stage 1 turbo(10 blade turbine).Hope you like the video thanks.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwE9GihgTtA&feature=youtu.be

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
Here's another video of Mad stage 2(aka little boy)the truck 2004 f250 ext. cab 4X4 6inch lift 37" tire with stock 3:73 gears.Truck as all the normal upgrades,58v FICM,175/75 regulated fuel system Dozer's and Gearheads SRL+.It was a non boosted launch,just stab it and went.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFtpHNAw8M8&feature=relmfu

Wow nice I have a big lift and tires also I need a setup like this! Can you pm me a price on this Turbo?

Latest posts

Members online