Making the best motor.

Snake

Reaction score
I predict one of the following outcomes:

1. 07 motor is purchased but the build is never completed
2. 07 motor gets completed but suffers a catastrophic failure
3. 07 motor gets completed but never runs right.

My vote goes to #1. Someone start a poll.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
1 your starting to piss me off
2 you post stupid ****
3 ***k you

Goose

Reaction score

I vote option #4. This thread is was started with high hopes of actually doing it, but will end up not doing a thing.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
the process is underway option #5 Smut shoots hisself from stress and psa/psn has a party to celebrate and the world goes on unaffected except better. so sad

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Debated it very hard... came to the decision i want to build a powerstroke. Like an idiot haha but i just cant take the easy way out just yet.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score

Put me down for number 2...I like seeing chit go boom LOL
I vote option #4. This thread is was started with high hopes of actually doing it, but will end up not doing a thing.

Ooooooh or maybe this one...(popcorn smiley needed here)

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
bought a new 07 w 50k to build instead of build my 04 with 130k which seems to be a piece of crap. It seemed like it was gonna blow up so i just bought a new one. so im trying to make the best one outta an 04 and 07 but it looks like were just gonna build up the 07 and drop it in

old96stroker

Reaction score
I hope you have ten grand in your pocket smut, from what it sounds like listening to the powers that be you will need that for a budget "big" build, good luck homey I will keep driving my slow stinky but reliable7.3

Charles

Reaction score
your built truck spinnin tires on wet pavement vs mine. by the time mine is built maybe your electrical gremlins will be tired of whoopin your ass :DLOL

At it's worst, it still puts 628 through the tires fuel only. What color's your truck...

old96stroker

Reaction score
Not trying to insult you smut, just saying it sounds like you are building a motor and building a 6.0 is not a cheap endeavor is it? Never mind about my truck, by the way aren't the 03 turbos the best but the later egr's like in your replacement motor better, good luck with the build!

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
At it's worst, it still puts 628 through the tires fuel only. What color's your truck...

Your truck would whoop my ass no doubt. When i finish it ill let you know. Maroon

Not trying to insult you smut, just saying it sounds like you are building a motor and building a 6.0 is not a cheap endeavor is it? Never mind about my truck, by the way aren't the 03 turbos the best but the later egr's like in your replacement motor better, good luck with the build!

No its not exactly cheap. 03 turbos just make more noise yes on the egrs but who needs them and thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.