Making the best motor.

Snake

Reaction score
And it will be for weekend toy with 225s and a couple turbos

It will be fully built.......

.....came to the decision i want to build a powerstroke.....

bought a new 07 w 50k to build ........but it looks like were just gonna build up the 07 and drop it in

....i had more money to dump into the motor.

Going wayy bigger than a powermax.....

:shrug:

Last edited:

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
This isn't a build thread, it's a thread about what parts to mix and match between the two engines to get a solid platform to build on. The build thread will come along later i'm sure. (Correct me if i'm wrong smut)Your not wrong he cant read.

Good work so far and BTW did you check on that piece in the fuel bowl?

Yea dude check your fuel filter thread.

Snake

Reaction score
I can't read? LOL

Guess there's a bunch of us that can't read...........what Smut types.

I also seem to remember not reading that "the motor will be built when it gets to me" in the Poser thread. You know, the one in which Smut eventually gets called a poser for starting a build thread for a motor that's not being built.

Last edited:

MUDSTROKIN'

Reaction score
Good comeback? I don't see what that has to do with this but you must be getting a little frazzled. Cool down bud i'm sorry you don't understand the thread

Snake

Reaction score
Perhaps you can explain why it's in the 6.0 Aftermarket section of the board? Must be because of the head studs. :rolleyes:

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Because i posted it here. No ones complained so far that has authority...soooo whats the problem?

MUDSTROKIN'

Reaction score
The "build" hasn't started yet. You still don't understand i guess. Go piddle around in another thread

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Oh well i changed out #5 last night and it purrs. 05 07 turbos light like a match compared to 04s. Other than me cleaning it out im done. Ive done everything i can think of to it other than adding the 225s and twins...which aint happening right now. :(

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Can you post a list of exactly what you did? This thread got off track a lot and was kinda hard to keep up with.

Latest posts

Members online