Marty's Diesel Fuel Systems

Jgon08

Reaction score
Do you have something made up to delete the fuel bowl for the 6.4?

Snoop

Reaction score
Huge thank you to Marty for getting me setup the right way. Install was a piece of cake. Self priming system, quiet, maintains consistent pressure, and easy to work on. Every 6.0 should have this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    765.5 KB · Views: 264

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Huge thank you to Marty for getting me setup the right way. Install was a piece of cake. Self priming system, quiet, maintains consistent pressure, and easy to work on. Every 6.0 should have this.

Do you have his regulated return too? If so, can you post some pics of it as well?

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

Marty

Reaction score
Best bet is to call me, I can send you over any picture you need.

Anyone that purchases a fuel system gets to call me and I go over each section of the fuel system install with them as needed. As stated above it is not difficult to install... the hardest part is the fittings in the heads (or pump on a 6.4), but thats with ANY true fuel system (not fass or airdog that do not do anything about the engine side of things).

DeepShoreStrokin

Reaction score
im hoping to get up with you this spring after taxes. I will be running 250/200s with a billet 38r in my 00. would I be best going with a walbro kit or A-1000? im hoping I can just drop it off at your shop and pick it up when its finished, RR and all. do you have flat rate to install??

SootRoller

Reaction score
So this is just a low pressure system or is this a complete set up from tank to rr? Because I am looking for a setup to go from tank to rr and be done, I want to purchase one setup.

Taylor D

Reaction score
Yes it can be bought as a complete kit just got one from him for my 6.4 with the a-1000 pump

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk