MCC Release!!

EDP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yeah Buddy!!!! Bout to get real in the Powerstroke world!!!

H&S proves once again why we are the World Leader in Diesel performance!
Maxx Calibration Control Tuning Software for the 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L PowerStroke

- Maxx Calibration Control (MCC) is an advanced engine management software that enables custom tune editing with your H&S tuning device.

-With the power to control all aspects of engine and transmission management, MCC gives YOU the ability to control how YOUR engine operates!

-When you have exceeded the limits of conventional tuning, and want to unleash the power of a custom tune, look no further than...

MAXX CALIBRATION CONTROL !

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Things are going to get intresting now. This is going to be sweet!!!

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Sure. The dyno is tomorrow and it comes out monday. I hope Matt starts tuning right away.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll release the tune I built , but don't blame me when ur $hit blows up. The software is fun to mess with.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
nothing really necessary for any of that. you adjust pw for all that. think of it this way, my silver truck with everything on it runs just fine in a normal 310 tune. if it was overfueled i would drop to a 275 tune with less pw. i think more so dialing the maps for YOUR specifi vehicle and needs is where the good comes in. i highly doubt the average joe is gonna make more peak power than a legit tuner. that being said the base file will be the bottom blocks to the pyramid you are trying to build. hope that makes sense.

Reaction score
it does, i just need more powa! currently its fun and tame to drive i just want more out of it. plus by doing this i can justify not doing a different project i want to do later on

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
sounds cool. still on the tuner guys boat though. I'm not smart enough to mess with it, I'll leave it to Eric and Matt :D

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

Reaction score
Well it's here I downloaded it today off the H&S website I will be purchasing the unlock code as soon as I hear when Matt at Gearhead will start custom tuning for it.

Latest posts

Members online