Mishimoto OBS Radiator Sale $289!

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
This radiator looks to be built with the same design and quality as the other powerstroke radiators offered by Mishimoto.

For a better look at the radiator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_4nfB3X4_M

I did a bit of searching before I pulled the trigger as I was a bit skeptical too!
That's my truck. Lol...
what makes the hose set up worth 250.00 or did I read that wrong??
It's a molded silicone hose, not rubber. Worth it I doubt it but looks cool.

It's a quality piece and coolant used to hear up a little in long pulls, doesn't budge now. I tried to get them to release a OBS intercooler set up but no go
photobucket-34974-1356194719547.jpg

photobucket-66046-1356194734564.jpg

photobucket-34649-1356210764429.jpg

Reaction score
"I tried to get them to release a OBS intercooler set up but no go"

Now that Bar None is out with affordable tubes we may have that covered. I'd love to get the intro price on the Bar None pipes, but I think I will wait till some have been installed on a few various trucks.

Pwnm30rdi3

Reaction score
How did you get that discount?

Thanks.

Rusty

When you add the item to your cart and begin checkout, you should be prompted with a pop-up that asks if you are a first time customer. If you select yes, it applies a 10% discount.

If this prompt doesn't appear, I am sure you could call Mishimoto directly for the discount code.

Reaction score
Also if you spend a total of 300.00 you get free shipping. It saved my 50.00, all I did was order a 3" boot for 11.00 and my total was 300.00 even vs 350.00

Last edited:

blaze42069

Reaction score
No free shipping to Canada, but for that price I can't complain. A stock replacement here is 350, with plastic tanks. Ordered one up now I gotta wait. Thanks for the heads up, mine is leaking like a stuck pig. :D

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Possibly, pricing mistakes happen from time too though. Someone hits a number next to the one they meant to hit and don't catch it until its to late.

rusty1161

Reaction score
When you add the item to your cart and begin checkout, you should be prompted with a pop-up that asks if you are a first time customer. If you select yes, it applies a 10% discount.

If this prompt doesn't appear, I am sure you could call Mishimoto directly for the discount code.

Thank you.

Rusty

Reaction score
I thought it was probabably a screw up emailed and got a replay that the pricing was correct, no mention of anything else. So I placed the order and waited to see what I got before I said anything. So naturaly, the guy that discovers this doesn't get the 10% discount Wahh. I did order it over the phone just to be sure, I was concerned it was a hoax or something.

I havent made a lot of noise asking why the pricing because I want everyone to get one while they can. Unless of course something is going on, then I'll be sorry I said anything!

rusty1161

Reaction score
Ordered Sunday, delivered yesterday to 90603, $327 "out the door" with tax and shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    724.2 KB · Views: 79

Latest posts

Members online