most miles on a 6.7l

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
But why would someone mess with all the numbers when all they have to shop is the "4"?

Sent while dismantling your neighbors meth lab.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Every picture on the interwebz is photochopped. Didn't y'all know that? If its some what crazy, there's no way its real.... from a quick glance at what your saying, the pixelated look you sleek of carries the height of the left of the screen and the 5 is the same height...

sent from the sea

Rm2738

Reaction score
:whs:

But why would someone mess with all the numbers when all they have to shop is the "4"?

As new as the gauge cluster looks and the way the numbers are formatted, I'd guess this truck had 58.1 miles at the time of the photo.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
The difference is pixelating around the first three digits vs the last 2-3 digits.

The "5" is at a different height.

The photo is taken at an angle from standing outside the truck, however, the "8" appears to be square to the plane of the photo, rather than the plane of the odometer.

The "58.1" has a slightly different tone, seems to have more of an LCD white while the "4372" is more of a pure white with a little gray.

PSA McGyver. lol

blackbetty13

Reaction score
If u think it's photo shopped that's fine ill get u a current picture I actually have several pics of the pic I posted when I see him again I will get pics of the truck and everything yall asked

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
If u think it's photo shopped that's fine ill get u a current picture I actually have several pics of the pic I posted when I see him again I will get pics of the truck and everything yall asked

Also a pic of the vin number, owners drivers license, social security card and birth certificate please. Lol

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
I have a very hard time believing it. There is no way a 6.7 has that kind of miles without any issues. Not saying they aren't great engine, just no engine/truck make its to almost 500,000 miles without any issues other than heated seats failing. Anyone agree with me?

Edit: I'm with wild Phil, video and show the hours while videoing. Anyone with a smart phone can do it and post the youtube link.......

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I have a very hard time believing it. There is no way a 6.7 has that kind of miles without any issues. Not saying they aren't great engine, just no engine/truck make its to almost 500,000 miles without any issues other than heated seats failing. Anyone agree with me?

Im with ya

Kyle said he knows someone with 370k but didn't say if it had issues or not.

Fordguy100

Reaction score

Edit: I'm with wild Phil, video and show the hours while videoing. Anyone with a smart phone can do it and post the youtube link.......

I've known some people who have gone that mileage with basically nothing going wrong. If 5% of trucks are lemons, there's gotta be 5% (insert fruit name here) that dont break.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
hey guys i just saw the guy again today he said hes up to 504xxx he was in a hurry but he should be back later this week and ill get a video of the truck and the odometer

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Im awaiting that vid, thats insane, most trucks dont last that long let alone the original engine

Idiesel

Reaction score
I'm waiting as we'll, I really want to see this truck. Probably helps the truck is always going. We had a 95 dodge v8 magnum 445,xxx miles on it and never had an engine problem. 3 transmissions and the rest of the truck had seen better days but it would go on deliveries everyday of the week. I don't see it being impossible but these emissions are so harsh on the engine I want to see this with my own eyes.

Sent from my iPhone

01PSD

Reaction score
holy hell :eek: it would be awesome if that engine was torn down for inspection to see just how well everything is holding up

RedRice589

Reaction score
I want to see this truck. I haven't seen a 6.4 over 350k with emissions present all original. I mean other than the few little things thats crazy!

Latest posts

Members online