• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

MPD built 250/100 7.3 hybrids

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
Dude i droped it at the ups store at like 6:59 last night as they were walking up to lock the door. thats after a 13hr work day. But i still made it Because i told you i would ship tuesday. I ship stuff from this store all the time. They open at 8:30 ill call over there and check to see why it hasnt been updated. Btw ive sold a lot of stuff on here A LOT. never a problem.

muthafintank

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Actually you told me you'd ship Monday and when I mentioned a refund you printed a label. Plain and simple if you didn't or couldn't ship them you should of just said so. When you bull**** it looks sketchy.

If they haven't shipped, ship them or refund me. That easy man

muthafintank

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I told you exactly what my plan was and you assured me ups would be updated in the morning. Guess what didn't happen.

You should of just told me you needed more time instead of bull****ting

TyCorr

Reaction score
Is there anyway to make sure he doesnt get the shipment now? Did you ship them?

Post a phone pic of the receipt? Or something that shows they were picked up Monday from MPD?

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
The ups store opens at 8:30 they probibly didnt scan it last night because i literally dropped off as they were locking the door. I deal with them all the time.

TyCorr

Reaction score
If maddiesel is telling the truth, we need to get the BFH out. This is akin to the kid being dragged through the grocery store kicking and screaming "I want a cookie NOW!!"

Cant let shady crap like this set precedent. It hasnt even been a week since they were sold.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea i have my mpd recipt from monday. And yes they have shipped already so im at the mercy of this guy now to get cores back.

Cores? If you dont get paid, ***k him, get the package back. I dont use paypal and this is one reason why. People can get buyers remorse and cancel the transaction and maybe still get the product.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Your cores are boxed ready to go like I told you they would be.

You dont think you're overeacting a bit? Have you ever ordered anything from a shop before? If you think this is bad you better never order anything.

muthafintank

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have no reason to **** him out of his money I just need my truck back on the road.

I asked him multiple times to be straight with me all he needed to say was he needed ore time

sootie

Reaction score
Well i just recieved the paypay dispute. this guy is Unbelievable.. Watch me get ****ed on the cores now.

just stay cool and communicate well with paypal. because he sent it as a gift you have a chance. if you did in fact ship the parts and can prove it, you will be fine.

I told you exactly what my plan was and you assured me ups would be updated in the morning. Guess what didn't happen.

You should of just told me you needed more time instead of bull****ting

you are being unreasonable A) because you bought used parts and its not like this is the guys job. some of us need to work long days to keep the bills paid. B) the seller is openly communicating with you on this forum and you go and file a dispute?!

a quick search of your screen name shows what type of a guy you are...

TyCorr

Reaction score
just stay cool and communicate well with paypal. because he sent it as a gift you have a chance. if you did in fact ship the parts and can prove it, you will be fine.

you are being unreasonable A) because you bought used parts and its not like this is the guys job. some of us need to work long days to keep the bills paid. B) the seller is openly communicating with you on this forum and you go and file a dispute?!

a quick search of your screen name shows what type of a guy you are...

He did explain himself but I agree with you. I hate to say it but if this isnt resolved by the product shipping and the cores being returned to maddiesel, I say they need to get the hammer out or remove his access to the classifieds. Its better to get stuck with an item than this bs.

To the buyer, sorry if that sounds unfair but being this unreasonable warrants you not buying out of the classifieds on a private forum. You cant be this spastic even if you are counting on a private seller to "get you back on the road". Its bs to be blunt.

muthafintank

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Bs was him telling me they shipped Monday and them still not being dropped off. Again for the forth or fifth time all he had to do was say he needed more time

Petro

Reaction score
Bs was him telling me they shipped Monday and them still not being dropped off. Again for the forth or fifth time all he had to do was say he needed more time

Relax Douche. He was one day off, if you need your truck back on the road that badly you SHOULD have slapped your stock injectors in to get you by. Quit saying its bullish!t, you got a great deal and your being a douche. F uck, after this I wouldnt sell you a damn thing.