• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

MPD built 250/100 7.3 hybrids

bruce

Reaction score
all the dude does is buy and sell sh1t on these forums. I wouldn't doubt these were bought to go be resold on psn. I glad I didn't sell anything to this dude. Some people will never be happy even if you give it to them, pay for shipping and pay for installation.

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
Then you didnt send it friends and family because i sent the money to mpd friends and family because they are literally friends and family. And i didnt have any fees.

Strokersace

Reaction score
He waited to file the dispute until he found out 100% that the injectors shipped? That's a classic dick move! Know you're gonna get the product and then try to get your money back too... Brilliant!!!

This buyer is a major douchecanoe. Note to ALL sellers... NEVER ever sell to this guy no matter the deal!!!

Last edited:

Strokersace

Reaction score
You filed the dispute after you found out the injectors were out of his hands. What part of that is hard to understand? You're a dipchit.

muthafintank

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
No dip ***** look at the beginning of all this. A label was created but never shipped. He dropped them off this morning and all is well

Spatel23

Reaction score
Sending it friends and family would of been against forum policy

Ill-advised.....yes
Against forum policy.....no

When I buy stuff on here, I send it as a gift bc most of the guys I do business with here have been around just as long as I have so I dont have to worry.

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
Hey just a note. You might want to Include your address you want the items shipped to If your in such a hurry. And before hounding the seller as to when its going to ship. for the next unlucky bastard who has to deal with you.

muthafintank

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yup it's a flaw in the paypal app. You can call them and let then know as I have.

If your so Ill on the transaction by all means cancel the shipment and send a refund

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
Dude its done now. and you got a hell of a deal. I should have listened to my gut when you made the 1st ridiculous offer on these. I really hope you dont completely **** me on this deal. Because it sure seems like your the type.

Strokersace

Reaction score
No dip ***** look at the beginning of all this. A label was created but never shipped. He dropped them off this morning and all is well
Know how to tell time dipchit???

Follow sequence below... Just like I did which my previous posts were based on...
View attachment 29484

And the third day UPS supposedly has scanned the box
Shipping label created on Monday 7/14. Same day he received them back from builder.
Dude i droped it at the ups store at like 6:59 last night as they were walking up to lock the door. thats after a 13hr work day. But i still made it Because i told you i would ship tuesday. I ship stuff from this store all the time. They open at 8:30 ill call over there and check to see why it hasnt been updated. Btw ive sold a lot of stuff on here A LOT. never a problem.
^^^ Posted at 6:40 am CST today that the box was dropped off at ups store last night (Tues 7/15). Which means they were completely out of his hands... Yet you claim they weren't dropped off until this morning.
Well i just recieved the paypay dispute. this guy is Unbelievable.. Watch me get ****ed on the cores now.
By 7:03 am CST today, and after he publicly posted they were out of his hands, he received notification that a dispute had been filed.

So Dick for brains, who's trying to screw who?!?!

muthafintank

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Box was dropped off a little after 9 today. Get off his nuts and let it be we both have said it's done

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.