• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

mpd single 66 kit sale....

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Hell if someone is willing to take my truck to a shop and have a professional(no back yard) and have them swap your stock setup.. turbo, injectors, intake, intake manifold, everything I would go as low as 3k on all of it...

bpb424

Reaction score
Hell if someone is willing to take my truck to a shop and have a professional(no back yard) and have them swap your stock setup.. turbo, injectors, intake, intake manifold, everything I would go as low as 3k on all of it...

Where are u located ?
I'd be willing to travel some to a shop.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Slowly getting everything to put it back to stock, still need uppipes, oil line, and some fuel lines, if I get everything I will part this kit out

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Fold sells uppipes too.. just wondering if someone has a motor there parting, might save some money

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Got it.... I keep getting offers, if someone makes me a good offer on the manifolds and uppipes ill sell the turbo by itself...

oneturboforme

Reaction score
6.0 manifolds with uppipes(t4 I believe), turbo pedestal, oil lines and down pipe(two peace), 1800 if that sales I will sell the turbo seperately....

oneturboforme

Reaction score
will do trades if its something that interests me, looking for some oem parts that i could drop the price for.. maybe some 20's? or things that go bang, or anything with a motor...

Members online

No members online now.