My 13" DPC experience

Kind

Reaction score
Just got the DPC 13" tc from No Limit Fab.

It has the same 2200 stall I was using in my 12" I had prior. I'm really impressed with the performance of the tc so far. Lock up is much more confident then the 12"!! More to my preference. I'm sure I'll give it a good test with my motor.

Thanks for getting me one so quick Mike!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Just got the DPC 13" tc from No Limit Fab.

It has the same 2200 stall I was using in my 12" I had prior. I'm really impressed with the performance of the tc so far. Lock up is much more confident then the 12"!! More to my preference. I'm sure I'll give it a good test with my motor.

Thanks for getting me one so quick Mike!!

right on brutha! these are not for the weak. total game changer.

Kind

Reaction score
Anyway...

The more miles I put on this new trans and tc the better it is getting! There is no ***ing around during lock up with this tc!! I love it.

Kind

Reaction score
Now that I've got a few miles and days with the new TC I couldn't recommend it enough to anyone with the need for a solid TC. This 13" is much better then the 12"!!

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

Kind

Reaction score
Now that I've got a few miles and days with the new TC I couldn't recommend it enough to anyone with the need for a solid TC. This 13" is much better then the 12"!!

Kind

Reaction score
I don't feel there is any need for the 13" in your application. That being said it's your money to do with as you please lol.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
what the 13" tc cost and will it work for modded stock turbo trucks...

$1595 and no core charge. we're gonna test it on some 6-700 horse trucks to see how they like the lockup, but they should be just fine for the tune only trucks and up. my 6.4 makes right around 1100 on fuel and loves it.

08SUPERKING

Reaction score
$1595 and no core charge. we're gonna test it on some 6-700 horse trucks to see how they like the lockup, but they should be just fine for the tune only trucks and up. my 6.4 makes right around 1100 on fuel and loves it.
Ok thanks...

Kind

Reaction score
You will be very happy with it if you do!

SlowSmoke

Reaction score
I think you need to come down and we'll go out for a rip! I'm really glad everything is working good for ya mang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
I don't feel there is any need for the 13" in your application. That being said it's your money to do with as you please lol.

while there may not be a need for the 13" converter right now, 6 months maybe even a year or more later down the road he may need it, and I would say buying the right converter once is cheaper then buying the wrong converter because it works for now and is cheaper.

Latest posts

Members online