My 13" DPC experience

Kind

Reaction score
I think you need to come down and we'll go out for a rip! I'm really glad everything is working good for ya mang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Non if it could have been accomplished without your help!! Thanks again!!

I plan to come down there sooner then later. Just gotta wait till the little one is done camp and I'm done volunteering next week. You'll be so happy with this truck!! It's ***king insane! And I guarantee you aren't expecting just how good it really runs lol.. Or how loud it is! Lol.

while there may not be a need for the 13" converter right now, 6 months maybe even a year or more later down the road he may need it, and I would say buying the right converter once is cheaper then buying the wrong converter because it works for now and is cheaper.

You are right. My bad. I'm usually the one wanting the best, so I fully understand. But I don't feel like the 12" would be a bad option for anyone without a lot of power. Or that doesn't want the aggressive lock up the 13" has. A person could tune around it but that kinda defeats the purpose. But a person can buy whatever they want.

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Also, this shouldn't steer someone from buying a 12" converter. There are a ton of people making big power, myself included that run 12" converters without issue.

Latest posts

Members online