My 6.0 build

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
well my choices were stock, or steed speeds, and didn't have the $1000 for steed speeds even though I would love to try them out

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The stock manifolds are more than sufficient, not worth the added cost in my opinion. My 225/100 from Craig maintain hpop on full fuel right now, on a 189k miles 05 pump.

I think the cam would be a great help though.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
The stock manifolds are more than sufficient, not worth the added cost in my opinion. My 225/100 from Craig maintain hpop on full fuel right now, on a 189k miles 05 pump.

I think the cam would be a great help though.

Did you get your HPODS on yet?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
No, havent gotten that far, i've been very busy lately. Im hoping by spring time I can get one here to lay out on the mock up motor.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
its holding 3800 psi right now, which is good enough for me. The HPODS will be a big help, just based off Bill @ PHP's log results, im very excited to get one on here.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I think the HPODS would definitely help too... going to wait and see what ICP press. looks like and go from there if I have to

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Say what? Just curious as to everyone else has lost power by going to the 2.5 ones, did you see gains?

Maybe on there setups or they were changing other thinks at the same time and weren't telling people...we just did a set on a 6.4 with a 71atmo and the guy loved it spooled up super quick and egts were super low also

We have used about 8 sets of them on builds we have done and noticed big gains

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Maybe on there setups or they were changing other thinks at the same time and weren't telling people...we just did a set on a 6.4 with a 71atmo and the guy loved it spooled up super quick and egts were super low also

We have used about 8 sets of them on builds we have done and noticed big gains

Craig are you going to be doing more 6.0 manifolds in the future? Could I add them later on down the road if I wanted to?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Just got back from MPD with all the parts... Everything looks awesome! Can't wait till next saturday to get the cab off and start working on it. Then on to the dyno feb 2nd so we can see what this setup has in it!