MY BIG 6.7 BUILD

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Just got the new tapered spacer washers for the injector hold down clips and the arp hold down stud set 🏻
6e9dff019f5b49ab06e5f4903607761f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I'm guessing you pieced the kit together yourself, correct? I didn't see anything on ARP's site for injector hold down studs.

TheBigNasty

Reaction score
Is there reason other than not fabricating a set of valve covers to keep the stock intake manifolds? Maybe some already are, I just haven't seen it?

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Is there reason other than not fabricating a set of valve covers to keep the stock intake manifolds? Maybe some already are, I just haven't seen it?

No. I ordered a set of new ones to make my own set out of. But the only ones I've seen is mfi and they refuse to sell me a set

TheBigNasty

Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines of removing the shelf that's cast into the head, similar to the cummins. I haven't looked at any to see if there would be benefit, but at least the air wouldn't be changing directions 180 before getting to the valves.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
No. I ordered a set of new ones to make my own set out of. But the only ones I've seen is mfi and they refuse to sell me a set

Yea I plan on cutting the tops off and feed from the bittom

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Vids or it didn't happen!

Lol I'm waiting on the guy who tapped it to send it to me. I'm gonna hopefully drive it today and I'll get some vids up sometime today

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.