My build finally

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Drives awesome. Very responsive, wouldn't have it any other way. Just picked it up tonight and now on to the drive home

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
Beautiful setup Adan. be sure to update your HP number on the top dyno HP list thread...

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
Drives awesome. Very responsive, wouldn't have it any other way. Just picked it up tonight and now on to the drive home

i'm surprised you found his shop. LOL

it's out in the middle of fking nowhere. i though my gps was all sorts of screwed up when it started me down his back country hick roads, and then we just kept going and going, turn after turn.

2good2Btru

Reaction score
No damaged head. Not really sure why it puked. The heads had been decked prior but the gaskets were blown none the less.

B585Ford

Reaction score
No damaged head. Not really sure why it puked. The heads had been decked prior but the gaskets were blown none the less.

I love your choice on the chargers and since it was pretty much an unknown when you started, I am glad to hear it worked out so well. If you ever get a chance, post a vid...I would love to see this thing in action.

Reaction score
Was it a cracked head/damaged head that lead to the puking?

We came to the conclusion that it was more pressure than the gasket could handle. The O-rings took care of that.

Even the white truck pushes antifreeze when it runs hard. Seems like over 70 psi of boost will find the limits of the gaskets. We will be O-ringing those heads as well.

I know some have had better luck holding but sh*t happens. We weren't taking anymore chances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.4 Stroker

Reaction score
We came to the conclusion that it was more pressure than the gasket could handle. The O-rings took care of that.

Even the white truck pushes antifreeze when it runs hard. Seems like over 70 psi of boost will find the limits of the gaskets. We will be O-ringing those heads as well.

I know some have had better luck holding but sh*t happens. We weren't taking anymore chances.

Stupid question: Do you have to use different gaskets than Ford OEM when you o-ring the heads?

Reaction score
https://vimeo.com/119407718
Not the best video.. And that was Adans fault. Got on it today when he came by the shop. I gotta say-- Morgan did a killer job on this set up! Spools real good, and puts you in the seat! sounds and drives real good just cruising around too. Two thumbs up Morgan!! And glad it's running good for you Adan.

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Well went to the track Friday night and no Bueno. Probably launched a bit to hard and she got to hopping and boom lost the transfer case. So now I am in need of another one new or used. Must be an electrical shift.

7FC01526-F287-46C8-AA9C-5B853E6B3588.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.