My build so far...

Jomax

Reaction score
I have not lol, I had to YouTube that sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
I'll see if I can get a sound clip tomorrow, give a better idea of what I'm talking about. It's only with the GH/AS Race tune, haven't had it happen with Sp@rtan or P!P at that low of boost.

Notneb

Reaction score
Video will have to wait, both my trucks got broken into, waiting on cops to come do cop stuff to it. Will get the video asap though!

*Nothing was stolen or hurt, just thieves tossing vehicles in the neighborhood*

Jomax

Reaction score
Video will have to wait, both my trucks got broken into, waiting on cops to come do cop stuff to it. Will get the video asap though!

That sucks! How'd they get in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
So I've been running GH tunes for a bit, anyone hearing a slight "Rick flair whoo" with these tunes? Not nearly as loud as the twin scrolls, but noticeable when compared to P!P or Sp@rtan. I'm hearing it at as little as 5psi boost when I let off. Just curious if it's something I should be worried about?
if you need a sound clip i can make my 12 do it extremely loud. like close to ear piercing.. i often get bad looks from people walking down sidewalks if they are by a building. just for comparison and so everyone knows what you are talking about.. prolly no where near that bad with the 15+ crowd if at all..

man that sucks bad!! even if they didnt get anything, it is very discomforting to know they could have..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Notneb

Reaction score
if you need a sound clip i can make my 12 do it extremely loud. like close to ear piercing.. i often get bad looks from people walking down sidewalks if they are by a building. just for comparison and so everyone knows what you are talking about.. prolly no where near that bad with the 15+ crowd if at all..

man that sucks bad!! even if they didnt get anything, it is very discomforting to know they could have..

live life full throttle

Yeah I've got some clips of my 2012 I'll put up for comparison also, but it's nowhere near as loud on my '15.

As for the break in, they used a code scanner, basically they drive around spamming it at cars until it pulls the right frequency. So honestly I'm glad they did it that way, instead of messing my doors/windows up trying to get in.

Like I said, there's nothing of value where anyone can get to it in the 23 seconds it took them to rifle through both trucks. All they succeeded in doing is getting their faces on my security camera!

Notneb

Reaction score
ahhh 10-4. that still sucks

live life full throttle

Yeah I'd be worried about it if I was staying here in Tucson, but I'm moving back to WA state soon, out in the middle of nowhere where I won't have to worry about this crap. I seriously hate living in a city!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yeah I'd be worried about it if I was staying here in Tucson, but I'm moving back to WA state soon, out in the middle of nowhere where I won't have to worry about this crap. I seriously hate living in a city!
right on! me too

live life full throttle

CATDiezel

Reaction score

Man that's the very reason I live where I live. If you come to the back of my acreage were the house and shops are.... your brave. Plus a code scanner to these hillbillies is a police scanner! Lol....

But seriously glad nothing got stolen..

Notneb

Reaction score
Man that's the very reason I live where I live. If you come to the back of my acreage were the house and shops are.... your brave. Plus a code scanner to these hillbillies is a police scanner! Lol....

But seriously glad nothing got stolen..

Yeah I grew up not having to lock my doors on anything, leaving keys in equipment/trucks, etc. Living in a city can really muddy your opinion on society lol.

Notneb

Reaction score
Getting Cale's tunes hopefully tomorrow, so I should have some good data by the end of the week.

dsberman94

Reaction score
There's a 6.7 around here that does that, but it's loud and only seems to be when he lets off at low boost levels. I almost compared his to a lion roar though. It was loud.

Notneb

Reaction score
Ok going to get Cale's *Tyrant* tunes tomorrow, just to clear it up: I'm only getting the top *race* from him since that's pretty much all I run in this truck. I'm getting the exhaust brake on tune, and I'll see if I can get some dyno time in soon.

Like I said, I've got a bunch of stuff coming up *CDL renewal, W900L purchase, VA crap* so bare with me on the time line, but I'm also holding out on maybe getting PPI *Kory's tunes* so that I can get 5 tuners on one truck/dyno for you guys.

Notneb

Reaction score
Well now I'm getting a lovely Device Comm Error on my freaking SCTx4 tuner, so now I get to spend the day trying to get that fixed. I'm telling you the damn EZ Lynk is looking nicer and nicer every day...

JRLott

Reaction score
Ok going to get Cale's *Tyrant* tunes tomorrow, just to clear it up: I'm only getting the top *race* from him since that's pretty much all I run in this truck. I'm getting the exhaust brake on tune, and I'll see if I can get some dyno time in soon.

Blah, blah, blah...some irrelevant crap about life being more important than your imaginary internetz acquaintances.

Is this done yet? :mad:

Notneb

Reaction score
Nope, sending in my X4 for an IMA because it won't communicate with my computer. So back to Sp@rtan for now until I get it back.

I'll overnight it to them, and hopefully they get it back soon, but I doubt it'll be this week. Sorry guys, Murphy's Law is in full swing today!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.